;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Outlet y3nicxlg - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Outlet y3nicxlg

‘Better late than never’, is probably what the new government had in mind when it approached the United Kingdom’s High Commissioner to Guyana, James Gregory Quinn seeking to access the Security Sector Reform Action Plan (SSRAP) that the previous PPP/C government turned its back on.Back in 2009, the UK had offered a hefty sum for the SSRAP but the previous government refused it on the grounds that the British law enforcement had too much of a big a role in the implementation of the plan.On Friday last, Quinn hosted the media at his Bel Air, Georgetown residence for a briefing. At this forum, he said that the complaints by the previous government about the plan were completely baseless. “To be honest, the claims of 2009 that we were seeking to impose and basically run Guyanese law enforcement, in our opinion was without basis.”During an interview with Kaieteur News after the press briefing, Quinn said that his main focus at the time is on the Security sector as it is a specific request from President David Granger.Quinn said “there is a very clear interest and desire on the Guyanese government’s side for help on SSR (Security Sector Reform). Certainly as we move on from the election period our focus may be on what we can do in this sector.”He pointed out that the UK already does work with the Special Organized Crime Unit (SOCU) “which you can argue is part of that 2009 programme.” Quinn also said that he and his team will have to finalize the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the needs assessment.The British High Commissioner told Kaieteur News that the team will be looking at the Guyana Police Force to see what is lacking, identify the gaps and then strategize what could be done to address those gaps.As for allocations for the project, Quinn said he is not sure of the amount but “there will certainly be some British money involved…Once we have an idea what the plan is, then there will be British money available; how much that is going to be, I do not know.”Quinn added that the 2009 programme will definitely be updated and will include training that is expected to improve the capabilities of local police to handle crime scene investigations.The original plan was developed in 2006 and was to be implemented in 2009; together with a three-year capacity building plan for a National Security Committee in the National Assembly between 2007 and 2009.Parliamentary Oversight was described by the plan as being at the core of democratic governance and management of the security sector, and key to the success of the programme.Security Sector Reform was seen as a critical component for the attainment of good and democratic governance and was twinned with the Commonwealth Secretariat’s sponsorship of the needs assessment of the National Assembly conducted by Sir Michael Davies and the recommendations, which flowed there from 2005.The inextricable link between governance and security was recognized, assessed, and addressed through the recommendations made.The SSRAP had highlighted that “Guyana remains dangerously close to tipping point. The consequences of failure – of the various stakeholders to seize the moment, to engage and initiate decisive action – may well be the transformation of Guyana into a failed state and/or haven for international criminality, with all the regional and international implications that this may entail. This is a development that should be avoided at all costs and will entail some give and take and flexibility on all sides, in the interests of the long suffering people of Guyana.”The then Bharrat Jagdeo administration’s had initially agreed and supported the recommendations and this led to the mobilization of funding; the identification and utilization of experts, and the activation of the National Assembly to pass Bills and Motions.During the National Stakeholder consultations held at the then  Office of the President (OP) in the aftermath of the Lusignan and Bartica massacres,Throwback Jerseys, Jagdeo extolled the virtues of the action plan as being the panacea of the ills within the sector.But subsequently, the then head of the Presidential Secretariat Dr. Luncheon, said that the plan will not be implemented because of “ulterior motives” on the part of the British Government.This led to speculation that the then administration was not interested in genuine, comprehensive and transparent reform of the sector.

zapatillas adidas zx racer 56057 Kolumbie Dres Dámské

ice outside Lord’s; but by that time his confederate was on guard at the Piccadilly end,Kolumbie Dres Děti, and Raffles had not only shown a clean pair of wings,Russland Trikot, but left the poor brutes to watch an empty cage. He dismisses them not unfairly with the epithet “amateurish.” Thus I was the more surprised,New York Red Bulls MLS, but not the less relieved,Longchamp Eiffel Tower Pliage Tote, to learn that he was “running down into the country for the weekend,Buffalo Sabres Pelipaidat, to be out of their way”; but he would be back on the Monday night,Longchamp Reppu, “to keep an engagement you wot of,zapatillas adidas Energy Boost 3 Mujer, Bunny. And if you like you may meet me under the clock at Waterloo (in flannel kit and tennis-shoes for choice) at the witching hour of twelve sharp.”
If I liked,Lyon Trikot Damen! I had a premature drink in honour of an invitation more gratifying to my vanGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=344704&pid=364852&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid364852

http://bbs.xunlingol.com/read.php?tid=19&ds=1&page=e

Arsenal Tröja 06867 Naisten Pelipaidat

in condensed form,Inter Milan Drakt Barn, the substance of which I have already given. I urged the Crows to go to Benton, telling them that it would be to their advantage to do so. They would receive many presents, and besides would make peace with their ancient enemies. They listened to me attentively,Real Madrid Dam, and then gave reply in the negative,West Ham United Tröja, saying that their ponies’ feet were getting tender and the animals thin in flesh,Cheap Kevin Durant Jersey, that there were no buffalo between where we were and Fort Benton,Brazil, and that they must remain where they were in order to secure meat for their families. All this was common sense from their point of view,Liverpool Kindertrikot, and left me no ground for argument. A Crow party had recently been to Fort union, and had been informed by the traders there that the next moon some white chiefs would be there to meet the Crows in347 council. This proved to be the fact,Werder Breme 16-17, as we afterward learned. The Crows could go to Fort union by easy stages and be among buffalo all the way,New Orleans Hornets, provided their enemies did not run the game out of the country.
Jack gave thGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1753884&pid=14551967&page=1877&extra=page=1#pid14551967

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1882227&pid=14551966&page=1350&extra=page=1#pid14551966

Henrik Sedin Pelipaita 26022 Mexico

o the bank at all,Olympique De Marseille Barn?” I asked him point-blank in the lower room,Longchamp Embroidered Laukut.
“To cash his cheque before he has a chance of stopping it. Would you like to go instead of me, Bunny?”
“No, thank you!”
“Well, don’t get hot about it; you’ve got the better billet of the two.”
“The softer one,Cheap Vin Baker Jersey, perhaps.”
“Infinitely,Portland Trail Blazers, Bunny,Cheap Pete Maravich Jersey, with the old bird full of his own champagne,Los Angeles Galaxy 16-17, and his own revolver in your pocket or your hand! The worst he can do is to start yelling out,Argentina, and I really do believe that not a soul would hear him if he did. The gardeners are always at work on the other side of the main road. A passing boatload is the only danger, and I doubt if even they would hear.”
“My billet’s all right,SAC Goyard Carte Titulaire,” said I, vGoogle Links:

http://www.heartsy.com/guestbook/

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=250968&pid=14556173&page=991&extra=page=1#pid14556173
返回列表