;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Arizona Diamondbacks Fernando Rodney Jersey what my crime was - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Arizona Diamondbacks Fernando Rodney Jersey what my crime was

When Courtney Crum-Ewing was questioned by the police for using a toilet attached to the Chambers of Attorney General (AG) and Minister of Legal Affairs, Anil Nandlall one week ago, many viewed the course of action taken by the law enforcement officers as a little bizarre.But despite this, Crum- Ewing,Dwight Howard Hawks Jersey, a former Officer of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) continues to pride himself in conducting a one-man protest exercise outside the AG’s Chambers on Carmichael Street, Georgetown. He has been carrying out the demonstration for a few weeks, citing offensive remarks made by the AG during a recorded telephone conversation with a senior Kaieteur News Reporter.For the past month, Crum-Ewing has stood in front the AG’s office calling for his dismissal,Andrew Desjardins Jersey, making reference to the conversation in which Nandlall was heard attempting to solicit sexual favours on behalf of a relative and hinting that there was an imminent, sinister plot against Kaieteur News Publisher,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Glenn Lall and his staff.Courtney Crum- Ewing during a protest in front of the AG‘s OfficeCrum–Ewing continues to maintain his stance that the actions of the AG are nothing short of shameful and that he should be dealt with condignly.“I have three daughters, a mother, a sister and many female relatives that I care about… so I feel strongly about this issue,Throwback Jerseys,” the man passionately expressed.He believes that it is his civic duty to sensitize the public, even if that means carrying out a lone protest exercise in front of the AG’s Office until the right course of action is taken and Nandlall is removed from office.However, on December 5th Crum- Ewing found himself in hot water, after he ventured into the compound that houses the AG’s chambers and opted to use a toilet in the public building.Crum-Ewing said that he was given permission to use the facility by a security guard and receptionist but was later subjected to police interrogation.Crum- Ewing was asked to visit the Brickdam Police Station, where he was questioned and he provided a statement about what took place in the toilet and how he ended up there.The man was not charged but was told to return to the station on December 8, last.One week after he found himself in trouble with the law for what appeared to be a frivolous matter, Mr. Crum-Ewing is once again facing a similar situation.On Thursday last,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, the demonstrator received similar instructions from the police. He was asked to visit the Police Station at Brickdam, where he spent five hours.“I sat on the bench at the station and waited from 11 am to 4 pm on Thursday …I asked the officers why I was there, what my crime was? They told me that they were waiting for instructions from upstairs to charge me,” Crum–Ewing stated.The man was subsequently placed on self-bail and told he needed to report to the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court on Friday morning to answer a charge for breaching the peace.Attorney General Anil NandlallThe father of three told this newspaper that when he turned up at the court last Friday in the company of his Attorney James Bond, he was informed that no charge was laid against him.Crum–Ewing said that he left the court and returned to his business of protesting the AG’s office, still adamant in his stance.When asked about the driving force behind his actions to this point, Crum- Ewing said that the course of action is “long overdue.”“It is the arrogance of those in authority that motivates me…How can the President profess that they all stand in solidarity with a man who clearly has no respect for the women of his country?”He went on to say, “If you listen to that tape, it is appalling. I let it play in public transportation that I use every day and people listen to it.”When asked what he expects will be the result of his picketing exercise, the man told this newspaper that he expects Nandlall would resign at some point. Crum-Ewing expressed that “Guyanese are very aware of the lawlessness and we are fed up…  It is just that the political culture does allow the average Guyanese to express themselves without being victimized.”“Many people pass me there on a daily basis and blow their horns in approval, offer me words of encouragement, a thumbs-up for what I am doing… I believe a vast majority of citizens feel that this is the way; that is also another motivating factor,Atlanta Falcons Jersey,” he added.As it relates to the issue with the police, the demonstrator is uncertain what course of action will be taken against him.However, a source attached to the law enforcement agency told Kaieteur News that Crum-Ewing’s file has been sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice.In the meantime, Crum Ewing will continue to conduct his picketing exercise.“We need change … I started off quietly putting up signs. Now I am using my voice to express my displeasure… I am outside the office every working day of the week, for at least six hours per day and I will continue to do so,” he added.
返回列表