;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys China Cheap otkrzlvr - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys China Cheap otkrzlvr

A row has now started between the Guyana Police Force and the Police Service Commission (PSC) over this year’s police promotion.On Old Year’s Day, the PSC said that it is a Constitutional Agency constituted under Section 210 of the Constitution of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana and is not influenced or controlled by any outside interference.This was in response to remarks made by Police Commissioner Seelall Persaud the previous day at his end-of-year press conference.The Commissioner said that the PSC had written to him informing that the anticipated annual police promotions would be announced on or before February 23 this year and not January 1 as is traditional.He said that the PSC had played right into the hands of former Home Affairs Minister Clement Rohee who had suggested that the promotions be put on hold pending the completion of disciplinary matters against some officers who were identified to be promoted. But in a strongly worded response, the PSC strongly advised the Commissioner of Police to desist from making derogatory, irresponsible, loose and malicious statements regarding the promotion of Inspectors and Officers and the functioning of the Police Service Commission.In its explanation, the PSC said that recognizing that there was no promotion list submitted at the end of November 2015, it took a decision at its statutory meeting to write the Commissioner of Police inquiring whether there will be Promotions for 2015.The Commissioner subsequently forwarded the Recommendations for Promotion on December 11, 2015.The PSC explained that it subsequently convened a Special Meeting on December 21, after Members of the Commission observed a number of inconsistencies on the list provided by the Commissioner of Police.“The Promotion List provided to the Police Service Commission were found to be flawed with the following discrepancies: – A Rank recommended for promotion is on Retirement Leave; Several Ranks recommended for promotion did not pass the Appropriate Qualifying Examinations (AQE) in keeping with Chapter 16.01 of the Police Act; A few Ranks recommended for promotion were interdicted from official duty and ranks recommended for promotion are not on the Seniority List,” the PSC said.It was also observed that there were over two hundred and fifty (250) supersessions on the provided ListAfter careful deliberations by the Members, the Commission took a decision to seek more time to scrutinize all Personal Files for Sergeants, Inspectors and Officers of the Guyana Police Force and to cross-examine them with the spreadsheets that were prepared during the interviews.The PSC said it is only fair to the Members of the Commission to be given ample time to ensure that an acceptable Promotion List is approved.The PSC also said that over the last two months it interviewed 235 Inspectors and Officers of the Guyana Police Force.The rationale for these interviews was to have an assessment prepared on these Inspectors and Officers with emphasis being placed on the following areas: – Policing Experience; Training (Internally and Externally) and appropriate educational qualifications; General Staff Management and Appraisal, and Overview on disciplinary matters.Article 212 (1) of the Constitution of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana clearly states that “Subject to the provisions of article 211(1), the power to make appointments to any officer in the Police Force of or the above the rank of Inspector, the power to exercise disciplinary control over persons holding or acting in such offices and the power to remove such persons from office shall vest in the Police Service Commission.”In light of this, the PSC looked at all eligible ranks of the Guyana Police Force who were recommended or not recommended for promotion.DISCIPLINARYMATTERS‘Regarding pending disciplinary matters, it must be noted that disciplinary matters are recommended by Force Administration and it is the responsibility of Force Administration and not the Police Service Commission to institute the charges and preparing the Charge Sheets for Ranks of the Guyana Police Force.“It must be noted that the Police Service Commission in a letter dated April 22, 2015 informed the Commissioner of Police on the decision taken to appoint Mr. Cecil Sullivan, Retired Magistrate, to expedite the hearing of pending disciplinary matters for Inspectors and Officers in the Guyana Police Force.“The Commissioner of Police welcomed this initiative by Police Service Commission and appointed a Senior Officer to function as the Presenting Officer for these trials.”The PSC said it has taken note about comments made by the Commissioner of Police at his recently held Police Press Conference at the Commissioner’s Boardroom about “Police Promotion 2015 put on hold”.This, it said, is far from the truth. The Police Service Commission reiterated that the moral standing of employees in an organization depends on the leadership of that organization.The Police Service Commission categorically stated that promotions for members of the Guyana Police Force are done based on the vacancies existing and to maintain established strength of the Force and not traditionally during the Christmas Season.But the Guyana Police Force has not taken the PSC’s position lying down.In a statement sent out on New Year’s Day, the police clarified that the PSC wrote to the Commissioner of Police asking for the personal files of Officers, Inspectors and Sergeants, since during October 2015 and had also requested that identified ranks report to the Service Commission since then, and this was complied with immediately.The police said that the PSC never requested the recommendations for promotion from the Commissioner of Police until during December 2015 and this was acted upon.The force explained that during January 2015, the Commissioner of Police had written the Chairman of the PSC for information on the criteria used by the Service Commission in making promotions in the Police Force, in order to guide the Force Administration in making recommendations, but has not received any response to date.It said that it is for that very reason, and taking into consideration the fact that the Service Commission had sent for the personal files and interviewed a number of ranks,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, the Force Administration did not volunteer a list of recommendations for promotion until it was requested.“The Guyana Police Force is also asking the Police Service Commission to clarify to the public which section of the Police Act states that promotion is dependent on a rank passing the Appropriate Qualifying Examination,” the police statement said.

Olympique Lyonnais Fotbalové Dres 43732 Kun Aguero Tröja

at and listened to it and nothing else,Fernando Torres Drakt. I was not even looking at Levy when he asked me if I knew what it was,Chelsea Dam.
His voice was quiet and civil enough,Juventus Drakt Damer, but it undoubtedly made me jump,Chicago Bulls Drakter, and that brought a malicious twinkle into the little eyes that looked as though they had been studying me at their leisure. They were perhaps less violently bloodshot than before,longchamp le pliage, the massive features calm and strong as they had been in slumber or its artful counterfeit.
“I thought you were asleep?” I snapped,Cheap Roy Hibbert Jersey, and knew better for certain before he spoke.
“You see,England Drakt Damer, that pint o’ pop did me prouder than intended,” he explained. “It’s made a new man o’ me,Piłkarskie Koszulka, you’ll be sorry to ‘ear.”
I should have been sorrier to believe itGoogle Links:

http://www.china-dfy.com/shownews.asp?id=201

http://www.china-dfy.com/shownews.asp?id=201

Arjen Robben Fotbalové Dres 86631 Švédsko Dres Děti

hey would have a 271 very hard time in getting back, and Frederick evidently thought he was a long distance from Fort Conger, seeming rather “down in the mouth.”
Soon after breakfast on the 15th, Lockwood and Brainard started to ascend the cliffs near by,De Bruyne Drakt, the weather having partially cleared. They did so by means of a ravine opposite the camp,Longchamp Le Pliage Medium torebki, and had hardly reached the top before the snow began to fall again,Real Madrid Dzieci 16/17, and the wind to blow from the east; but, notwithstanding, they saw a large glacier to the south twenty or thirty miles away,Mario Gotze Koszulka, and another to the northwest at about the same distance. The first was apparently an offshoot of the great “Chinese Wall” already mentioned. They saw also a lofty range of mountains far to the north,Spillerdrakter, running generally parallel with the fiord. The cliffs to the west shut out the mouth of the fiord, and,Montreal Canadiens Barn Sverige, before they could get far enough in that direction to see over them,Mini Le Pliage Fold, the coming storm obscured almost everything. These cliffs were 2,Marco Verratti Koszulka,140 feeGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=361812&pid=394566&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid394566

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=361784&pid=394565&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid394565

Pittsburgh Penguins Barn Sverige 41791 Argentina Drakt Damer

lar to, though larger than,St. Louis Blues Dam Sverige, a tamborine,Okulary Ray-Ban 8307, covered with parfleche, was beat upon with a stick,Barn Tröja 2016-17, producing with the voices a sound not altogether disagreeable....
“During the day, the young men, except the dancers, piled up dry logs in a level, open space near, for a grand demonstration. At night, when it was fired, I folded my blanket over my shoulders, comme les sauvages,Lionel Messi Koszulka, and went out. The faces of many girls were brilliant with vermillion; others were blacked,Colorado Avalanche Sverige, their robes, leggins and skin dresses,Pekka Rinne Dresy, glittering with beads and porcupine quill work. Rings and bracelets of shining brass encircled their taper arms and fingers, and shells dangled from their ears. Indeed, all the finery collectable was piled on in barbarous profusion, though a few, in good taste or through poverty,Reptiligne Toile, wore a single band,West Ham United Drakt, and but few rings; and with jetty hair, parted in the middle,258 from the forehead to the neck, terminating in two handsome braids....
“The girls, numbering two hundred, fell into line together, and the men, of whom thGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=361696&pid=394681&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid394681

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=361794&pid=394676&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid394676

Ungarn Landslagsdrakt 06302 Chicago Blackhawks Dam Sverige

id Raffles after a moment’s thought,Manchester United Dam.
“Nonsense!” I cried,Arsenal Dres Děti. Garland looked astonished too,Kevin De Bruyne Fotbalové Dres.
“Raffles knows all about it,Atletico Madrid Tröja,” said he. “Seven hundred was the actual figure. I needn’t tell you I have given the bounders a wide berth since the day I raised the wind; but I went and had it out with them over this. And half the seven hundred is for default interest, I’ll trouble you,Olympique De Marseille Barn, from the beginning of January down to date!”
“Had you agreed to that,Longchamp Purse torebki?”
“Not to my recollection,BVB Borussia Dortmund Drakt Barn, but there it was as plain as a pikestaff on my promissory note. A halfpenny in the shilling per week over and above everything else when the original interest wasn’t forthcoming.”
“Printed or written on your note of hand,Marco Verratti Drakt?�Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=361812&pid=394771&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid394771

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=361713&pid=394772&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid394772

Belgia Landslagsdrakt 60889 Harry Kane Drakt

eter,longchamp kärlek påsar, etc. will surely take Bath in his way (as the digression is a mere nothing). At least,Frankrike Landslagsdrakt, all the expensive people with coaches certainly will—and then the supine inhabitants of Wilts and Dorset may repine in vain; for when a road once comes into repute, and persons{7} find a pleasant tour and good usage, they will never return to that which is decried as out of vogue; unless,Zlatan Ibrahimovic Drakt, indeed,Crystal Palace Barn, they should reason as a Marlborough stage-coachman did when turnpikes were first erected between London and Bath. A new road was planned out, but still my honest man would go round by a miserable waggon-track called “Ramsbury narrow way.” One by one,tyskland Tröja, from little to less,Cheap Spud Webb Jersey, he dawdled away all his passengers,Nederland Drakt Barn, and when asked why he was such an obstinate idiot,Michael Kors New Arrivals torebki, his ansGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16534712&pid=14956216&page=3221&extra=page=1#pid14956216

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1611646&pid=14956215&page=3465&extra=page=1#pid14956215
返回列表