;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys pydq2ywf - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys pydq2ywf

Kathleen Elexey had just dished out her husband’s dinner and was waiting for him to come home from his work as a taxi driver when she suddenly dozed off to sleep. She was awakened by the sound of the telephone; it wasDead: Derron Elexeyto receive a message no wife would want to receive. Her husband Derron Elexey had met with an accident.Her senses slightly returned.  She dashed on some clothes and bolted to the Leonora Cottage Hospital. There her nightmare became a reality when she saw the father of her two children lying motionless on a stretcher. Although to Kathleen, he appeared to be sleeping. The fact is she was actually looking at a corpse.Derron Elexey was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital minutes after he was pulled from his car which had ended up in a ditch along the Le Destin Public Road, East Bank Essequibo just before midnight Monday.Police say they are investigating the fatal accident that occurred about 23:30 hours on Monday night which resulted in the death of motorist Derron Elexey, 30,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, of De Kinderen, West Coast Demerara.According to the police, their investigations have so far revealed that Elexey was driving a motor car and in attempting to overtake another motorcar collided with the vehicle. He lost control of his vehicle and crashed.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday Kathleen Elexey said that her husband has been working as a taxi driver for the past three years. She said that she last spoke with him about 30 minutes before the crash.“I called him about 11 o’clock and he said that he was at Parika and would be home soon. I took out his food and was waiting on him but he didn’t come home,” the distraught woman told this newspaper.She said that she later received a call at about 12:15 yesterday morning from a cousin who lives near where the accident occurred.The cousin told her that she learnt about an accident that involved Derron Elexey and advised her to go to the Leonora Cottage Hospital.“When I got there he was lying there…There was no visible sign of injury, except for some blood coming from his nose,” Kathleen Elexey said.She noted that she is still a bit puzzled by the reports she was getting about how her husband met his death.“I check the car and his car showed no sign of him hitting anything from the front. It looks like he was hit from behind,” the woman explained.She said that she was told that after his car ran off the road, persons pulled him out and he was still alive.She wants the police to conduct a thorough investigation, so that she could satisfy herself and the two children Elexey has left behind.“My son is four years old and he does not fully understand what has happened but he is asking for his father,” Kathleen Elexey told Kaieteur News.
返回列表