;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys China     says Gov’t can avoid cuts if it comes clean– - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys China     says Gov’t can avoid cuts if it comes clean–

–    says Gov’t can avoid cuts if it comes clean–    Airport expansion,Cheap NFL jerseys China, specialty hospital,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, LCDS face the axeThe Alliance for Change (AFC) plans to cut $36 billion from various sections of the 2013 National Budget, but says the government can avoid this by coming clean.The first cuts could begin tomorrow under the Ministry of Agriculture, for which the AFC intends to cut $814 million under Drainage and Irrigation, which has a total budget of $1.4 billion.The government has refused to act on an audit report, sent directly to the President,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, which detailed questionable transactions within the National Drainage and Irrigation Authority (NDIA) and recommended the dismissal of senior officials. The auditor who compiled the report was sent packing.The AFC has signaled its intention not to approve spending for neither the Cheddi Jagan Airport Expansion Project for which $5.3 billion is proposed nor the Specialty Hospital for which $1.2 billion has been proposed. In addition, the party has indicated that it will slice funding for the Citizen Security Programme by $500 million,Cheap Jerseys Free Shpping, leaving the project with $143 million.From the electrification under the Prime Minister’s Office, the AFC plans to cut six of the $10 billion that is proposed.Other big projects the AFC plans to cut are those under the Low Carbon Development Strategy.  The AFC plans to cut down those estimates from $20 billion to $1 billion.Further, the AFC has given notice to the Clerk of the National Assembly that it will not approve the more than $900 million that was asked for the Guyana Elections Commission under a heading called “other.”The government has proposed to spend $2.3 billion more on the Amaila Falls access road, but the AFC wants that sized down to $700 million.And what comes as no surprise is that the AFC, as it did last year, is cutting down the subsidies to the state-owned National Communications Network and the Government Information Agency (GINA) to virtually zero.The party is required to give 24-hour notice of its intention to deny support for various categories of spending in the budget.That time was bought when the AFC and the other Parliamentary opposition parties Wednesday used their majority to push the consideration of the budget estimates to tomorrow.Ramjattan said the government can avoid the cuts if it simply comes clean on massive contracts which do not meet the test of transparency and accountability.“If we alter the budget it would be only because the explanations given by the government are unsatisfactory so as to justify the money it is looking for.“If the explanations given meet the standards of transparency and accountability, then we will not have to cut,” Ramjattan told Kaieteur News.The government was especially nervous about the budget proposals for the Office of the President and the Ministry of Home Affairs.The intention of the AFC regarding the Office of the President includes weeding out the super-salaries of some contract employees.In addition, the AFC has signaled its intention to cut $541 million from the Information and Communications allocation under the Office of the President. The sum of $4.5 billion was allocated for this project.Regarding the Ministry of Home Affairs,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the AFC has slackened from the hardline position it took with regards to Minister Clement Rohee.The Opposition had moved a motion of No Confidence in Rohee and had said they would not cooperate with him.However, the AFC is not totally rejecting the budget proposals for the Ministry of Home Affairs.“We will not be irrational in altering the budget as the government suggests.“We will be extremely rational so that the taxpayers’ money is not misspent,” Ramjattan stated.The Opposition has proposed to eliminate the Sports and Arts Development Fund of $100 million unless the Minister of Culture,Authentic Jerseys From China, Youth and Sport can come clean on how that same amount was spent last year and say what he proposes to do with that money this year.Cuts are also proposed in the sum of $224 million to the Board of Industrial Training.The East Bank Highway Project is projected to need $1.2 billion, but the AFC wants that budget cut to $539 million.  (Neil Marks)

Halpa Naiset Cg Hybridge Lite Jacket 93470 Maillot France Pas CHer

some pettifogging firm of solicitors, while the other bespoke a private Cheap Scottie Pippen Jersey resident, whom I judged to Halpa Lapset Cg Chilliwack Bomber be out of town by the congestion of postal matter that met my fingers in his letter-box. Neither had any Maillot River Plate Pas CHer terrors Halpa Naiset Cg Solaris Parka for me. The Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Huarache Miehet step-ladder was Halpa Miehet Cg Manitoba Jacket unhooked without another moment’s hesitation. Care alone was necessary to place it in position without making a noise; then up I went, and up went the trapdoor next, without mishap or hindrance until I tried to stand up in the loft, Halpa Miehet Cg Constable Parka and caught my head a crack against the tiles instead.
This was disconcerting in more ways than one, for I could not leave the ladder where it was, and it Ostaa Halpa Nike x Fragment Naisten was nearly twice my height. I struck a match and lit up a sufficient perspective of lumber and cobwebs to Google Links:

http://agmsoftner.com/advancedguestbook/

http://www.richardwiseman.org/guestbook/

Cheap Scottie Pippen Jersey 85184 Cheap Shaquille ONeal Jersey

es. A trader coming into the villages would deposit his load in the lodge of Maillot Finlande Pas CHer the chief. The Indians wishing Maillot Hongrie Pas CHer to trade would come to the lodge and offer what they had to trade, Maillot Celtic Pas CHer and each would be assigned a keg of a certain size, sufficient to pay for the robes, horses, or mules that he sold. Each Indian then tied a piece of cloth or a string to his keg, so as to mark it as his, and it remained in the chief’s lodge, unopened for the present. When the trade had been completed, the trader left the village, and not Maillot Argentine Pas CHer until he had gone some distance did the182 chief permit the Indians to take their kegs of liquor. Sometimes while the Halpa Naiset Cg Freestyle Vest traders Maillot Athletic Bilbao Pas CHer were in a camp trading ordinary goods, a party Maillot Turquie Pas CHer of men from Taos or Santa Fé would come into the camp with whiskey, and then at once there would be an end of all legitimate business until the Indians had become intoxicated, drunk all the spirits, and become sober again. No trader ever wished to have whiskey in the Maillot Venezuela Pas CHer camp where he was working.
We commonly think of the trade at one of thGoogle Links:

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=1979

http://www.hxshiying.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

Scarpe Nike Free 4.0 Uomo moncleroutletonline2412

“He IS a disgraceful object, and you’re fixed up so nice now. It sort of makes people distant with you, when they never know when they’ll hear him scratching about. My girls are afraid as death of him, aren’t you, Milly, dear?”
Milly Scarpe Nike Air Max 87 Donna was fifteen, fat and jolly and Ostaa Halpa Nike Flyknit Air Max Miehet pompadoured, with a creamy complexion, square white teeth, and a short upper lip. She looked like her grandmother Bergson, and had her comfortable and comfort-loving nature. She grinned at her aunt, with whom she was a great deal more at ease than she was with her mother. Alexandra winked a reply.
“Milly needn’t be afraid of Ivar. She’s an especial favorite of his. Scarpe Nike Air Max 2014 Uomo In my opinion Ivar has just as much right to his own way of dressing and thinking as we have. But I’ll see that he doesn’t bother other people. I’ll keep him at home, so don’t trouble any more about him, Lou. I’ve been wanting to ask you about your new bathtub. How does it work?”
Annie came to the fore to give Lou time to recover himself. “Oh, it works something grand! I can’t keep him out of it. He washes himself all over three times a week now, Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 1 Naisten and Scarpe Nike Air Force 1 Uomo uses all the hot water. I Halpa Moncler Liivi Naiset think it’s weakening to stay in as long as he does. You ought to have one, Alexandra.”
“I’m thinking of it. I might have one put in the barn for Maillot Corée du Sud Pas CHer Ivar, if it will ease people’s minds. But before I get a bathtub, I’m going to get a piano for Milly.”
Oscar, at the Maillot Atlanta United Pas CHer end of the table, looked up from his plate. “What does Milly want of Maillot ACF Fiorentina Pas CHer a pianny? What’s the matter with her organ? She can make some use of that, and play in church.”
Annie looked flustered. She had begged Alexandra not to say anything about this plan before Oscar, who was apt to be jealous of what his sister did for Lou’s children. Alexandra did not get on with Oscar’s wife at all. “Milly can play in church just the same, and she’ll still play on the organ. But practising on it so much spoils her touch. Her teacher says so,” Annie brought out with spirit.
Oscar rolled his eyes. “Wlinks:

http://cgi.tako.ne.jp/~friends/bbs3/light.cgi

http://www.matatabix.net/imagebbs

http://www.aptnsw.org.au/cgi-bin/show_blog.cgi

Ensemble Sweats Pas CHer 14951 Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Huarache Miehet

with an inordinate desire to see a fire-eater, and doubted if there existed Maillot Leicester City Pas CHer people endowed with that Maillot Pérou Pas CHer remarkable power. ‘Off went Cheap Tracy Mcgrady Jersey Delaval to London, and returned with Angelo in a post-chaise. Angelo exerted all his genius. Fire poured from his mouth and nostrils—fire which melted that iron nature, and sent it off cheerfully to poll for Delaval!’
This was that same Delaval whose attorney sent him the following bill of costs after one of his Maillot Valence CF Pas CHer contests:—
To being Casquettes Pas CHer thrown out of the window of the Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 87 Miehet George Inn, Andover; to my leg being thereby broken; to surgeon’s bill, and loss of time and business; all in the service of Sir Francis Delaval, £500.
And cheap Halpa Naiset Cg Dawson Parka too.
PRACTICAL JOKING
They kept this sort of thing up for many Maillot Werder Brême Pas CHer years; not alwaysGoogle Links:

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=207

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=406457&pid=456335&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid456335
返回列表