;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Nike NFL Jerseys China OCDT - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike NFL Jerseys China OCDT

Yesterday, eleven (11) Officer Cadets received their new badges of rank at the Guyana Defence Force Ensigncy Parade which was held at Base Camp Ayanganna’s Auditorium. Their promotions came upon completion of Standard Officers’ Course #45.The newly commissioned ensigns are: Officer Cadet (OCDT), Marvin Dey, OCDT, Godwin Maceron, OCDT, Akeem Kirton, OCDT, Wavon Samuel, OCDT, Stacey Cadogan, OCDT, Godfrey Isaacs, ODCT,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Seon Abrams, OCDT Ewart Andrews,Nike Men Air Max 97, OCDT, Brian Christopher, OCDT, Steffon Cameron and OCDT, Teffrun James.Chief of Staff Commodore Gary Best who delivered the address to the ensigns reminded them that as they graduate it should be clear to them that their journey to leadership is almost complete. He told them that in a matter of months he expects all of them to be decorated as second lieutenants.“That you have reached this far is most commendable. Today, I will speak to you on four areas that I believe would have served you well in successfully concluding this Officer Cadet Course and will also guide your military careers”.Army Chief of Staff Commodore Gary Best decorating one of the newly commissioned ensigns during the parade yesterday.The areas the Chief of Staff zeroed in on included the significance of military awards, the ensigns’ value to society and the Guyana Defence Force,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, leadership and its challenges and respect and protection of rights.“It is significant for you to know now that it is not just about wearing stars on your shoulders but to recognize that your shoulders will bear greater burdens and challenges” he told the newly Commissioned ensigns.Best further stated that it is common in the Guyana Defence Force to honour performance and issue awards for meritorious conduct.“Your parade today is yet another instance of an awards ceremony. However its significance goes beyond you, the recipients, as it recognizes those who taught, nurtured,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, guided, instructed and, in this particular circumstance, your parents who trusted us to train you.”On this note, the Chief of Staff took time out to thank the parents and guardians.“Another aspect of military awards ceremonies,Cheap China Jerseys, is its public nature. Today, our nation is able to join in observing your elevation, attend to our confirmation that you merited this parade and recognize that there is collective agreement on your success. Indeed our nation will no doubt have its own expectations of each one of you,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic,” he stated emphatically.He told the ensigns that duty falls upon them as future leaders to recognize and celebrate performances that merit recognition.“A duty also falls on you to ensure that each and every one of your charges merit the award given as is the case with you today. As gradaunds of this course, you will discover that your value to society has increased tremendously because you have added positively to the nations productive stock.”He further emphasised the fact that the ensigns are now new national defense and security practitioners and will be seen as upholders of high values and standards.“Our society will expect you to defend our territorial integrity, you will be expected to show leadership in your home communities and be a role model to the youths in your neighborhood”.The Chief of Staff also charged the ensigns to always maintain the highest standards possible at all times, whether in or out of uniforms.“You also add value to the Guyana Defence Force. As I anticipate your commissioning and military service, I know that you will be expected to lead fearlessly. You will also be expected to put your mission and country first and the rest of priorities will fall into their respective places.”He reminded the ensigns that they will have to command men and women, and in so doing, they will discover that leadership is about getting things done through people, and it is in that context they will be required to master people skills in order to effectively lead their subordinates.“The Guyana Defence Force will demand that you train, educate and counsel your subordinates, and equally, we expect you, as subordinates, to effectively perform your duties, in the absence of your superiors.”

Adidas Tubular Shadow On Feet 83233 Scarpe Air Max 90 Premium Scarpe Italia

f horses. Everywhere was seen the active life of these primitive people. Councils were being held,Nike Roshe One Safari, women45 were gathering roots,Nike Wmns Classic Cortez Nylon, men were hunting. Horse racing, games,Zapatillas Nike Blazer Bajo Hombres, singing,Adidas Calcio X16 Scarpe Italia, dancing,Adidas Superstar Verdes Y Blancas, drumming, yelling, and a thousand other things were going on. The noise and confusion are hardly to be described; but the interest and the beauty of the scene could not have been appreciated by these men, who were carrying their lives in their hands and marching into danger.
“Our reception was cool,New Balance 996 V3 Femme, the chiefs were hostile and sullen, they saluted us in no very flattering accents. ‘These are the men,’ said they, ‘who kill our relations,Män Ralph Lauren Pants Sverige, the people who have caused us to mourn.’ And here, for the first time, I regretted we had not taken advice in time, and returned with the couriers,Zapatillas Nike Air Max 95, for the general aspect of things was against us. It was evident we stood on slippery ground; we felt our weakness. In all sudden and unexpected rencontres with hostile Indians,Zapatillas Adidas Zx Flux 2016, the first impulse is generally a tremor or sensation of fear,New Balance 373 Grise, but tGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=421343&pid=479083&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid479083

http://extrastorage.net/advguestbook/

Puma Calcio Nere Scarpe Italia 51968 Adidas 16.1 Fg Scarpe Italia

to the zone of light,Adidas Neo Negras Con Gris. “There are so many of us about to-night,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Scarpe Italia!”
Levy’s arms dropped at his sides,Scarpe Air Max 90 2014 Uomo Scarpe Italia, and I heard him mutter “Raffles!” with a malediction. Next moment he was inquiring whether we had come down alone,Adidas Tenis Blancos Con Plateado, yet peering past us into the velvet night for his answer.
“I brought our friend Bunny,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Essential Uomo Scarpe Italia,” said Raffles,Zapatillas Nike Air Max TN GBajoing, “but that’s all.”
“Then what do you mean by saying there are so many of you about,New Balance Wr996 Femme?”
“I was thinking of the gentleman who was here just before us,Adidas Stan Smith Doradas.”
“Here just before you? Why,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Classic Scarpe Italia, I haven’t seen a soul since my ‘ousehold went to bed.”
“But we met the fellow just this minute within your gates: a little foreign devil with a head like a mop and the cloak of an operatic consGoogle Links:

http://www.extrastorage.net/advguestbook/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=421483&pid=479182&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid479182

Zapatillas Air Presto Mesh 07194 Adidas Ace Bianche E Oro Scarpe Italia

tions and censorious remarks,Scarpe Air Max Independence Day Scarpe Italia. I must have thought her very rude,Cheap Nike Air Max 2014 Shoes; but now I knew,Scarpe Nike Air Max 2016 Fucsia Scarpe Italia. Mr,Nike Hypervenom Phantom 2 Verdi Scarpe Italia. Raffles had been such a friend to Teddy,Zapatillas Nike Air Max 87; sometimes she wondered whether he was quite a good friend,Adidas Tenis Para Correr Hombre; and there I had “the whole thing in a nutshell,Scarpe Calcio Tiempo Scarpe Italia.”
I had indeed! And I knew the nut,Maillot Pays de Galles Pas Cher, and had tasted its bitter kernel too often to make any mistake about it. Jealousy was its other name. But I did not care how jealous Miss Belsize became of Raffles as long as jealousy did not beget suspicion; and my mind was not entirely relieved on that point.
We dropped the whole subject, however,Maillot Russie Pas Cher, with some abruptness; and the rest of our conversation in the rockery,Yeezy Boost 350 Brown, and in the steaming orchid-house and further vineries which we proceeded to explore togetGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=421331&pid=479230&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid479230

http://www.npxast.org/E_GuestBook.asp

Zapatillas Nike Huarache Free 21355 Maillot Pays de Galles Pas Cher

; meanwhile his own moustachios and imperial were disappearing by discreet degrees; and at last he told me why,Scarpe Da Calcio Da Colorare Scarpe Italia, though not by any means without pressing.
“I’m only afraid you’ll want to turn straight back from Calais,Cheap Nike Air Max Modern Shoes, Bunny!”
“Oh,Cheap Originals ZX 500 Shoes, no,Scarpe Nike Air Max Dirty Denim Scarpe Italia, I shan’t.”
“You’ll come with me round the world, so to speak?”
“To its uttermost ends, A. J.!”
“You do know now who it really is that I don’t want to see again just yet,New Balance 574 Bleu Marine Et Rose?”
“Yes,New Balance 996 Femme Grise. I know,Scarpe Air Max Nuove 2015 Scarpe Italia. Now tell me what Mackenzie told you,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Curry Scarpe Italia.”
“It was all in the wire he showed me,Adidas X16.2 Scarpe Italia,” said Raffles. “The wire was to say that the murderer of Dan Levy had given himself up to the police!”
Profane expletives flew from my lips,Scarpe Air Max 90 Nere Saldi Scarpe Italia; those of much holier men might have Google Links:

http://koko.babyblue.jp/reclhc01/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=28050

http://www.ellercounseling.com/advguestbook/
返回列表