;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Supply The Guyana Public Service Union - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Supply The Guyana Public Service Union

The Guyana Public Service Union (GPSU) took offence to remarks made recently by Finance Minister, Winston Jordan, to the effect that public servants should not look out for a significant salary increase anytime soon.The Union said that Jordan’s comments were highly inappropriate.  At his most recent press conference, Jordan said that before the next budget is presented,China Jerseys Free Shipping, public servants can expect a top-up. He cautioned, however, that expectations for handsome increases need to be tempered.His warning in this regard comes on the heels of a report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF).This report said that Guyana must be mindful of its increases in wages when one considers the extent of economic challenges facing the Government.The Finance Minister said that he agrees with the IMF position on this matter.“In the good times,NFL Jerseys From China, paying exaggerated salaries has serious long and short term impacts. Trinidad and Tobago is feeling the effects of paying salaries which at one time seemed sustainable,” explained Jordan.He added,Cheap NFL Jerseys, “But given our economies,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, where we are exposed to the vagaries of the international market for our products,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, we could see that at one time, price just dramatically falls and then you are left hanging. Then there are two options before you.“You either cut salaries or cut employment so to avoid being caught in that situation; one has to be extremely careful and prudent on matters of wage increases.”The Union however stated that it is to say the least, inappropriate for Jordan to publicly pronounce in the manner that he did as though he were fulfilling an expectation.It said that it notes with interest the “suggestion” made by the International Monetary Fund in a March 7, last in a statement appearing on its website about “moderating the growth of wages…”The Union said that it shudders to think that the Minister – whether on his own volition or acting on some other directive — might be seeking to infuse an element of unhealthy prejudice into the negotiations with the GPSU on a salary increase for public servants ahead of the start of these negotiations.It added, “What we also find particularly disconcerting, is (his) reported response to a question regarding negotiations for a pay increase for public servants …’I don’t know about room to negotiate…we will negotiate a salary increase that is sustainable and that we can meet with projected growth’ remark.”The GPSU said that those are not the words of an individual who is amenable to negotiations, but one who comes to the table with preconditions that taint the negotiating environment long before the discourse even begins.GPSU also said that Jordan’s remarks are not consistent with what was said by President David Granger about the importance of the Public Service as a critical institution in the envisaged development of Guyana.“Indeed, and regrettably so, in the Union’s view, what the Minister had to say bears an uncanny resemblance of the dismissive posture which the previous political administration was customarily inclined to take in its dealings with public servants.”GPSU said that it would be comforted by an official public assurance that the sentiments attributed to the Minister of Finance are not reflective of a collective official disposition. Anything less, we believe,Cheap Jerseys USA, could have the effect of creating an unwholesome environment ahead of the much-anticipated negotiations on a meaningful increase in wages and salaries for Public Servants.It is the view of the GPSU that public servants are entitled to urgent assurances that the ensuing developments are not about to take them down a path of bad faith as the time for negotiating salary increases approaches.

D Rose 773 Iv 99706 Scarpe Da Calcio Dybala Scarpe Italia

elow in the core of the tower I heard,Nike Roshe One Verte, or thought I heard,Adidas Predator 2017 Scarpe Italia, a step like a feather,Cheap Salomon Comet Premium 3D GTX Shoes, and then after some moments another. But I had spent those moments in gazing instinctively down the stair; it was the least rattle of the handcuffs that brought my eyes like lightning back to the bunk; and there was Levy with hollow palms about his mouth,Nike Mercurial Arancioni Scarpe Italia, and his mouth wide open for the roar that my own palms stifled in his throat.
Indeed,Cheap Salomon S-LAB 5 XT Wings Shoes, I had leapt upon him once more like a fiend,Adidas Ace 16.3 Scarpe Italia, and for an instant I enjoyed a shameful advantage; it can hardly have lasted longer. The brute first bit me through the hand,Nike Magista Grigie Scarpe Italia, so that I carry his mark to this day; then,Scarpe Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomo Scarpe Italia, with his own hands,Adidas Y3 Medellin, he took me by the throat,Scarpe Calcio Bambino Con Calzino Scarpe Italia, and I thought that my last moments were come. He sqGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422057&pid=481292&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid481292

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422057&pid=481290&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid481290

Adidas Bounce 2015 75978 Adidas Superstar Modelos

d that was a much rarer sign in Raffles. Rarer still was a glance of alarm almost akin to panic,Scarpe Nike Air Max 2016 Oro Scarpe Italia, alike without precedent in my experience of my friend and beyond belief in my reading of his character. But through all there peeped a conscious enjoyment of these new sensations,Scarpe Da Calcio Hypervenom 2016 Scarpe Italia, a very zest in the novelty of fear,Baskets Nike Noir Femme, which I knew to be at once signally characteristic,Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Scarpe Scarpe Italia, and yet compatible either with his story or with my own base dread.
“Nobody need ever know about that,Zapatillas Nike Air Max Hombres,” said I,New Balance 574 Grise Et Noir, with the certainty that nobody ever would know through the one other who knew already. But Raffles threw cold water upon that poor little flicker of confidence and good hope.
“It’s bound to come out,Nike Lunar Force 1 G, Bunny. They’ll start accounting for his last hGoogle Links:

http://guestbook.oncology-expert.eu/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422064&pid=481298&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid481298

Adidas Supernova Boost 74490 Zapatillas Nike Wavy Medionight Navy

Had James been less of a bigot,Scarpe Da Calcio Puma Bicolore Scarpe Italia, and had his hell-hounds,Zapatillas Nike Kobe 12 Hombres, Jeffreys and Kirke,Adidas Originals Tubular Nova, been animated with less zeal, who knows what these Devonshire men would have done? Possibly{305} it may be said that William’s fleet would, under such circumstances,New Balance 574 Bleu Marine Et Rose, never have found its way into Tor Bay,Adidas Ace 15 Futsal, nor that historic landing have been consummated at Brixham. True enough; but granting the landing,Nike Magista Blu E Nere Scarpe Italia, the proclamation at Newton Abbot,Tiempo Nike 2017 Scarpe Italia, and the advance to the gates of Exeter,Nike Magista Nuove Scarpe Italia, how then if James had been less of the stubborn oak and more of the complaisant willow? Can it be supposed that they would have welcomed this frigid,New Balance 247 Luxe Achat, hawk-nosed foreigner of the cold eye and silent tongue? And if the Dutchman and his mynheers had been ill-received at Exeter,Maillot Everton FC Pas Cher, what then? Take the map and sGoogle Links:

http://www.von-der-jasmin.de/Page/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=51/

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422116&pid=481344&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid481344

New Balance Rose Et Grise 80582 Scarpe Nike Air Max Limited Edition 2015 Scarpe

, and thus force myself to see,Adidas Botines 2015, by contrast, the bright side. I find, and ever have found,Zapatillas Adidas Botitas Hombre 2015, that the more occupied I am, the better contented I feel.”
In April,Maillot Irlande Pas Cher, 1880,Adidas X16.4 Scarpe Italia, he went upon a kind of exploring expedition,New Balance 1500 Rouge, riding in ten days a distance of nearly three hundred miles, and on returning was glad enough to have a little rest in his camp. But,Scarpe Air Max 90 2016 Uomo Scarpe Italia, before he could fall into any idle habits, he was ordered westward,Scarpe Air Max 90 Ice Scarpe Italia, with his command, on still more arduous duties. In a letter from a camp near Saguache,Cheap New Balance 798 Shoes, on the borders of Colorado, he sent home the following account of what he had seen and experienced: “We left Fort Garland on the 17th of May,Nike Chaussure Fille, and have since been traveling across ‘San Luis Park,’ the ‘Valley of the Gods.’ This is a vast level plain in southern Colorado, surrounded on all sides by high, snow-capped mountains, which always seem within a few hours’ travel, and yet are miles and miles away. When one considers that Blanco Peak is over fourteen thousand feet Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422146&pid=481511&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid481511

http://bbs.xunlingol.com/read.php?tid=19&ds=1&page=e

Adidas Gazelle Gris Clarito 74017 Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Woven Scarpe Italia

old men,Adidas Flux Zx Black And Gold, and not capable of very serious reprisals upon the gangs of muscular youths who thumped,Nike Janoski Bleu Et Noir, whacked, larrupped, and beat them unmercifully, and overturned their watch-boxes on to them,Vendita Scarpe Da Calcio Puma Scarpe Italia, so that those poor old men were imprisoned until some Samaritan came by and released them. No one ever attempted that sort of thing with the ‘New Police,Zapatillas Salomon Mujer XR MISSION,’ who were not old and decrepit men,Scarpe Air Max Zero 2016 Scarpe Italia, but tall,Scarpe Air Max 90 Milano Qs Milan Scarpe Italia, lusty,Maillot São Paulo FC Pas Cher, upstanding fellows. Perhaps that was why the ‘New Police’ were so violently objected to,Scarpe Calcio Alte Bambino Scarpe Italia, although the ostensible grounds of objection were founded on the supposition that the continental system of a semi-military gendarmerie was intended. The authorities were therefore at great pains to keep the police a strictly citizen force,Scarpe Da Calcio Da 20 Euro Scarpe Italia, and although a uniform was,Adidas Superstar 80s,Google Links:

http://frag-designers.ro/clan/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=15

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/novj/bbs-t/petit.cgi
返回列表