;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Wholesale - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Dame New York Rangers 3dGm902xqx

not wonder at my ignorance; where I come from I never heard of a strike.’
‘I wish I were there,’ said Bessy, wearily. ‘But it’s not for me to get sick and tired o’ strikes. This is the last I’ll see. Before it’s ended I shall be in the Great City — the Holy Jerusalem.’
‘Hoo’s so full of th’ life to come, hoo cannot think of th’ present. Now Scarpe Nike Roshe Run Donna I, yo’ Usa Drakt Barn see, am bound to do the best Los Angeles Chargers Tröjor I can here. I think a bird i’ th’ hand is worth two i’ th’ bush. So them’s the different Scarpe NIKE AIR MAX DYNASTY Donna views we take on th’ strike question.’
‘But,’ said Margaret, ‘if the people struck, as you call it, where I come from, as they are mostly all field labourers, the seed would not be sown, the hay got in, the corn reaped.’
‘Well?’ said he. He had resumed his pipe, and put his ‘well’ in the form of an interrogation.
‘Why,’ she went on, ‘what would become of the farmers.’
He puffed away. ‘I reckon they’d have either to give up their farms, Kroatia Drakt Barn or to give fair rate of wage.’
‘Suppose they could not, or would not do the last; they could not give up their farms all in a minute, however Barcelona Drakt Barn much they might wish to do so; but they would have no hay, nor corn to sell that year; and where would the money come from to pay the labourers’ wages the next?’
Still puffing away. At last he said:
‘I know nought of your ways down South. I have heerd they’re a pack of spiritless, down-trodden men; welly clemmed to death; too much dazed wi’ clemming to know when they’re put upon. Now, Maillot Cameroun Pas CHer it’s not so here. We known when we’re put upon; and we’en too much blood in us to stand it. We just take our hands fro’ our looms, and say, “Yo’ may clem us, but yo’ll not put upon us, my masters!” And be danged to ’em, they shan’t this time!’
‘I wish I lived down South,’ said Bessy.
‘There’s a deal to bear there,’ said Margaret. ‘There are sorrows to bear everywhere. There is very hard bodily labour to be gone through, with very little food to give
返回列表