;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys China - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys China

There are as a consequence many other peripheral in the background all of which can be the case used as an option for more information about going to be the pc repair to educate yourself regarding perform routine life business tasks.When your blog site is up and running, continue for the following. By adopting these few tips and finding out as much as you are able to about the different companies, you can make this action a painless one. It is very important to read all documents carefully and keep in mind to get all the services for which your are paying to them.They are not slowed down by poor weather as most of the construction takes place in a factory rather than onsite. The Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China art photography bali services Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping that we offer to all our clients are quite hard to locate anywhere else all over Bali and beyond.alliedfirelr. Protect your assets with All Risk or Total Loss coverage.Most of these particular companies supply such off boat activities as scuba diving, water skiing, fishing and, after all, swimming.With a combined fifty years of experience in the industry, Modular Building Systems has the expertise to take your initial ideas, create your perfect design and then construct and install it for you.They have been constructed for a range of uses as diverse as offices, classrooms, marketing suites, leisure and sports facilities, site accommodation, welfare units and drying rooms.The straightforward upsurge in Mumbai's number of individuals can be a factor that ensures heavy returns on Wholesale Jerseys Mumbai property investment.

Nike Sb Rouge Et Noir 99206 Nike Sb Janoski Mid

meadow than a slum? Then there are ‘The Butts,Scarpe Air Max 90 Id Scarpe Italia,’ with some fine,Scarpe Da Calcio Di Cristiano Ronaldo 2017 Scarpe Italia, dignified Queen Anne and Georgian red-brick houses,Adidas Nmd R1 W, situated in a quiet spot behind the High Street; and ‘The Hollows,Scarpe Scarpe Nike Air Max Command Scarpe Italia,’ a thoroughfare hollow no longer,Adidas Pure Boost X Mujer, if ever it was.
Fronting on to the High Street is the broad and{62} massive old stone tower of St. Lawrence’s Church,Zapatillas Adidas Con Taco De Mujer, the parish church of the so-called ‘New’ Brentford,New Balance 300 Homme, itself old beyond compute. The tower dates back four hundred years or so, but the body of the church was rebuilt in Georgian days and is very like,Maillot Écosse Pas Cher, and only a little less hideous than,Scarpe Nike Air Max 97 Argento Scarpe Italia, the gasworks up the street.
SION
An extraordinary story is told by Cyrus Redding,Scarpe Air Max Lunar 90 Prezzo Scarpe Italia, in his Fifty Years’ Recollections, of a countryman’s adventures in London just befoGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422748&pid=484299&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484299

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422732&pid=484298&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484298

Cheap Gel Atena RF Shoes 95320 Scarpe Air Max 1 Ultra Scarpe Italia

ore than you and I. And yet I do not know that I am right in calling his end untimely. He died, as he had ever lived,Chaussures Nike Free 5.0+ Printemps 2014, in the discharge of his duty, and I imagine,Scarpe Calcio Alte Bambino Scarpe Italia, when the records of the expedition become more known, it will be seen that his duty was well done to the end. He was a man,Scarpe Air Max Blu E Bianche Scarpe Italia, and has died like one. God grant that when our time comes it may find us, too,Nike Juvenate, in the discharge of our duty!”
During Lieutenant Greely’s sojourn in Portsmouth, when on his way home,Zapatillas Nike Cortez Leather Hombres, and while yet too feeble to use the pen,Scarpe Air Max 90 2016 Uomo Scarpe Italia, he dictated the following letter to General Lockwood:
    Portsmouth, N. H., August 9,Scarpe Scarpe Air Max Uomo 2016 Scarpe Italia, 1884.
    My dear General Lockwood: Had I not seen Commander Sigsbee,Scarpe Nike Air Max 2013 Nere Scarpe Italia, and given to him such information as he wished,Scarpe Nike Air Max Bw 2016 Scarpe Italia, and as I knew would be most important to you in regard to your son,Cheap Jordan CDP Shoes, I should have attempted an earlier letter to you. I am still unable to write to you by my own hand. As I told Commander 327 Sigsbee, James died from water around the heart, induced by insufficient nuGoogle Links:

http://dmatloff-enterprises.com/advguestbook/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422843&pid=484306&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484306

Scarpe Da Calcio In Offerta Scarpe Italia 89245 Zapatillas Nike Lunar 5.5

ings of depression gave way to those of enthusiasm,New Balance 1600 Meteorite.
On Sunday,Scarpe Calcio Diadora 2017 Scarpe Italia, the 28th of August,Nike Shoe Box, all work was suspended,Adidas Adiprene Precio, and some appropriate notice was taken of the day. Lieutenant Greely read a chapter in the Bible,New Balance Daytona 1600 Ronnie Fieg, having previously stated that any one would be excused from attending the service who had conscientious scruples. The supply of drinking-water having come up as an important question,Adidas La Trainer 2015, demanded attention. The water was obtained from the ice-hummocks in the harbor. Pieces of suitable size were brought to the house on sledges and then melted in a large metallic box near the stove,Scarpe Air Max Uomo 2015 Scarpe Italia, through which and the stove ran a steam-pipe. Thus a liberal supply was kept up.
Wishing to establish a depot on the channel for future explorations,Adidas X 16.1 Scarpe Italia, Lockwood left with Sergeants Brainard and Cross to explore St. Patrick’s Bay,Zapatillas Salomon Hombre XT HORNET, lying northeast of the station and on the straits. The ground being covered with snow, the Government boots were soon soaked though,New Balance 580 Noir Et Blanche, and the feet of the party became wet and Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422776&pid=484647&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484647

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422815&pid=484646&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484646

Adidas Blancas Y Grises 08202 Zapatillas Nike Soldier 8 Hombres

nsation when in pursuit of a band of buffalo, on a fleet horse,Lång Ärmar Polo Sverige, with a good rifle,Cheap Nike LunarGlide 5 Shoes, and without a hat,Zapatillas Nike Lebron Soldier 10 Mujers, the winds playing around the flushed brow, when with hair streaming, the rider nears the frightened herd, and, with a shout of exultation,Maillot Japon Pas Cher, discharges his rifle. I returned to the party highly gratified with my first,Zapatillas Nike Dunk SB Hombres, though unsuccessful, chase,Scarpe Nike Air Max Command Bianche Scarpe Italia, but Mr. St. Vrain put a slight damper to my ardor, by simply remarking—
“‘The next time you “run meat” don’t let the horse244 go in a trot and yourself in a gallop’ (I had,D Rose 773 Iv, in my eagerness, leaned forward in the saddle, and a stumble of the horse would have pitched me over his head); by which well-timed and laconic advice, I afterward profited.”
From this time on there was much chasing of buffalo,Nike Mercurial Superfly 2017, but little killing of them,Adidas Nuevos Modelos 2016 Futbol, except by the old hands. The young ones,Nike Hypervenom Phelon 3 Scarpe Italia, of course, neither knew how to shoot nor where to shoot, and our author na?vely remarks, after one of his chases: “To look at a buffalo, one would think that they could not run with such rapiGoogle Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422596&pid=484681&page=2&extra=page%3D1#pid484681

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422725&pid=484680&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484680

City Polo Sverige 27586 Yeezy Boost 350 Aliexpress

s very wide. Several branch fiords, or what appeared to be such,Zapatillas Nike Air Yeezy 1, were noticed. Cape Lockwood seemed to be on the farther side of one of these,Ralph Lauren Dam Sverige, or on an island. The country on both sides of the fiord was very elevated,Adidas Predator Absolado Instinct Fg, that on the north side much broken, and that on the south, away from the fiord,Scarpe Air Max 90 Blu Scuro Scarpe Italia, apparently an ice-clad surface rising into immense, dome-like undulations against the horizon.
After a meager breakfast,New Balance 999 Bordeaux, they started on their return,Adidas Gazelle Azul Marino Blanco, finding the snow very deep and soft. The effect of short rations on the dogs was noticed. They saw two seals lying on the ice,Cheap Originals ZX 5000 Shoes, which Frederick tried hard to shoot, but in vain. Lockwood was especially anxious to get a seal,Vests Pas Cher, for it looked as if they would have to kill one dog to save the remainder. After much trouble for want of food,Adidas Calcio Verdi Scarpe Italia, they resumed their journey on the 17th,New Balance 1080v2, verifying at various points the observations that had been previously made in regard to the great ice-wall and the lake over which they had already passed.
On reachGoogle Links:

http://koko.babyblue.jp/reclhc01/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=34453

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422755&pid=484738&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484738

Scarpe Nike Air Max Classic Bw Uomo Scarpe Italia 74222 Cheap Running NMD XR4 Sh

use,” which could only have been a sage grouse. This is said to have weighed eleven and one-quarter pounds!
During this same summer McKenzie had trouble with the Iroquois—seemingly most untrustworthy servants—who65 tried to kill McKenzie,Zapatillas Adidas Superstar, perhaps with the idea of taking all the property of the expedition. However, McKenzie’s quickness and readiness enabled him to put the Iroquois to flight.
Soon after his return from his Eastern exploration Ross was invited by the Indians to accompany them on a bear-hunt,Zapatillas Nike Free TR Fit 3 PRT Mujer, which he describes:
“The party were all mounted on horseback, to the number of seventy-three,Adidas Climacool Dama, and exhibited a fine display of horsemanship. After some ten miles’ travel,Zapatillas Calcetines Salomon, we commenced operations. Having reached the hunting-ground,Adidas Gazelle Boost Hombre, the party separated into several divisions. We then perambulated the woods, crossed rivers,Cheap Nike Payaa QS Shoes, surrounded thickets,Zapatillas Air Presto 3, and scampered over hill and dale,Adidas Zx Flux, with yell and song, for the greater part of two days; during which time we killed seven bears,Adidas X Rosse E Nere Scarpe Italia, nine wolves,Scarpe Air Max Ultra Essentials Scarpe Italia, and eleven smalGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422775&pid=484774&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484774

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=3969

Cheap Originals Adicolor Shoes 09781 Nike Dunk High Homme

ans kill a certain number for their own use,Zapatillas Nike Free TR Fit 2, exclusive of those whose meat they require; and the reckless slaughter of buffalo by parties of white men,Scarpe Air Max 90 Bianche E Oro Scarpe Italia, emigrants to the Columbia, California,Tank Top Sverige, and elsewhere,Zapatillas Nike Flyknit Air Max, leaving, as they proceed on their journey, thousands of untouched carcases on the trail, swells the aggregate of this wholesale destruction to an enormous amount.”
225 The keen scent of the buffalo and its apparent poor sight were noticed by Ruxton,Cheap Running Springblade Drive 2-0 Shoes, as they have been by so many others. What is perhaps not generally known,Ultra Boost 2016, because it has been forgotten, is that when running,Cheap Nike ACG Flyknit Chukka Shoes, the buffalo commonly swings its head from one side to the other,Cheap Nike Shox TLX Shoes, apparently in the effort to see what is going on on either side and perhaps, to some extent, behind it. Other characteristics—its harmlessness, and its occasional unconcern in the presence of danger—are also shown here.
“There are two methods of hunting buffalo—one on horseback,Flyknit Racer Htm, by chasing them at full speed,Nike Hypervenom Scarpe Italia, and shooting when alongside; the other by ‘still huntinGoogle Links:

http://innotechbreakthroughs.com/GuestBook/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422765&pid=484848&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484848

Zapatillas Nike Soldier 7 Hombres 92915 Nike Hypervenom Verdi Scarpe Italia

ame travellers along the whole length of the Exeter Road would tremble.
Among them was William Davis,Nike Magista Obra Basse Scarpe Italia, the ‘Golden Farmer,Zapatilla Tubular Bounce,’ whom we have already met at Bagshot. His career was a long one,New Balance Running Noir, and was continued, here and in other parts of the country,Scarpe Da Calcio Di Pogba 2017 Scarpe Italia, for forty years. They hanged him, at the age of sixty-nine,Zapatillas Nike Free Run 3 Kids, in 1689. His most famous exploit was on the borders of the Plain, near Clarendon Park,Tubular, when he attacked the Duchess of Albemarle, single-handed,Free Running Red Bull, and, in the presence of her numerous attendants, tore her diamond rings off her fingers, and would probably have had her watch and money as well,Cheap Nike Air Huarache Shoes, despite her cursing and torrents of full-flavoured abuse, had not the sound of approaching travellers warned him to fly.
‘Captain’ James Whitney,New Balance Blanche Et Beige, too,Adidas Pure Control Ace, wGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422804&pid=484870&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid484870

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=4008

Roshe Run Noir Et Rouge 21166 New Balance 999 Blanche Femme

tried to reload his gun. Another Indian who came up acted as mediator,Scarpe Da Calcio Messi 2017 Scarpe Italia, and explained what had happened. Palliser had not fully understood the order issued by the chiefs,Scarpe Da Calcio Nike Alte Nuove Scarpe Italia, and the man who shot at him was no doubt a “soldier,” trying to make the white man go into camp.
The next day the Indians turned off toward the buffalo and the white men went on, and not very long after reached Fort Pierre,Scarpe Da Calcio A Stivaletto A Poco Prezzo Scarpe Italia, the site of the present city of Pierre,Pony Polo Sverige, S. D. Not long after leaving Fort Pierre, early in October,Scarpe Air Max Siren Print Scarpe Italia, they came upon buffalo,Scarpe Da Calcetto Nike Tiempo Scarpe Italia, which Palliser is careful to note should be called bison,Nike Tiempo Oro Scarpe Italia, and on the 27th of October reached Fort union,Adidas F10 2014 Scarpe Italia, then the chief depot of the American Fur Company’s trade through the upper Missouri.
II
BUFFALO-RUNNING
Buffalo were plenty and here Palliser had his first run,Adidas Nmd Blancas Y Azules. His views on buffalo-hunting—that extinct sport—are quite worth quoting:
“Buffalo-hunting is a noble sport,Zx Flux Adidas Black And Gold, the animal being swift enough to give a good horse enough to do to close with him; wheeling round with such quicknessGoogle Links:

http://mgspm.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.lsjhqzx.com/E_GuestBook.asp

Maillot Boca Juniors Pas CHer 1mOG071onv

the raft. He was a man of sixty-five, browned by the sun, and lake breezes. A thick white beard flowed Ostaa Halpa Kobe Miehet over his chest; a fur cap covered his head; his aspect was grave and austere. His large great-coat, fastened in at the waist, reached down to his heels. This taciturn old fellow was seated in the stern, and issued his commands by gestures. Besides, the chief work consisted in keeping the raft in the current, which ran along the shore, without drifting out into the open.
It has been already said that Russians of all conditions had found a place on the raft. Indeed, to the poor moujiks, the women, old men, and children, were joined two or three pilgrims, surprised on their journey by the invasion; a few monks, and a priest. The pilgrims carried a staff, a gourd hung at the belt, and they chanted psalms in a plaintive voice: one came from the Ukraine, another from the Yellow sea, and a third from the Finland provinces. This last, who was an aged man, carried at his waist a little padlocked collecting-box, as if it had been hung at a church door. Of all that he collected during his long and fatiguing pilgrimage, nothing was for himself; he did Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 2017 Miehet not even possess the key of the box, which would only be opened on his return.
The monks came from the North of the Empire. Three months before they had left Arizona Cardinals Kvinnor the town of Archangel. They had visited the sacred islands near the coast of Carelia, the convent of Solovetsk, the convent of Troitsa, those of Saint Antony and Saint Theodosia, at Kiev, that of Kazan, as well as the church of the Old Believers, and they were now on their way to Irkutsk, wearing the robe, the cowl, and the clothes of serge.
As to the papa, or priest, he was a Barcelona Barn plain village pastor, one of the six hundred thousand popular pastors which the Russian Empire contains. He was clothed Dame Vancouver Canucks as miserably as the moujiks, not being above them in social position; in fact, laboring Pittsburgh Penguins Drakter like a peasant on his plot of ground; baptis-ing, marrying, burying. He had been able to protect his wife and children from the brutality of the Tartars by sending them away into the Northern provinces. He himself had stayed in his parish up to the last moment; then he was obliged to fly, and, the Irkutsk road being stopped, had come to Scarpe Hogan Elective Donna Lake Baikal.
These priests, grouped in the forward part of the raft, prayed at regular intervals, raising their voices in the silent night, and at the end of each sentence of their prayer, the “Slava Bogu,” Glory to God! issued from their lips.
No incident took place during the night. Nadia remained in a sort of stupor, and Michael watched beside her; sleep only overtook him at long intervals, and even then his brain did not rest. At break of day, the raft, delayed by a strong breeze, which counteracted the course of the current, was still forty versts from the mouth of the Angara. It seemed probable that the fugitives could not reach it before three or four o’clock in the evening. This did not trouble them; on the contrary, for they would then descend the river during the night, and the darkness would als

Ostaa Halpa Nike Free 5.0 3tWT412xmw

make a sick man get well quickly, it would be the knowledge that hemust drink a glassful of them every day until he was recovered. Idrank them neat for six consecutive days, and they nearly killed me;but after then I adopted the plan of taking a stiff glass ofbrandy-and-water immediately on the top of them, and found much reliefthereby. I have been informed since, by various eminent medicalgentlemen, that the alcohol must have entirely counteracted theeffects of the chalybeate properties contained in the water. I amglad I was lucky enough to hit upon the right thing.
But "drinking the Ostaa Halpa Nike Lasten waters" was only a small portion of the torture Iexperienced during that memorable month--a month which was, withoutexception, the most miserable I have ever spent. During the best partof it I religiously followed the doctor's mandate and did nothingwhatever, except moon about the house and garden and go out for twohours a day in a Bath chair. That did break the monotony to a certainextent. There is more excitement about Bath-chairing--especially ifyou are not used to the exhilarating exercise--than might appear tothe casual observer. A sense of danger, such as a mere outsider mightnot understand, is ever present to the mind of the occupant. He feelsconvinced every minute that the whole concern is going over, aconviction which becomes especially lively whenever a ditch or astretch Scarpe Nike Air Max 95 Donna of newly macadamized road comes in sight. Every vehicle thatpasses he expects is going to run into him; Isco Tröja and he never finds himselfascending or descending a hill without immediately beginning tospeculate upon his chances, supposing--as seems extremelyprobable--that the Casquettes Pas CHer weak-kneed controller of his destiny should let go.
But even this diversion failed to enliven after awhile, and the_ennui_ became perfectly unbearable. I felt my mind giving way underit. It is not a strong mind, and I thought it would be unwise to taxit too far. So somewhere about the twentieth morning I got up early,had a good breakfast, and walked straight off to Hayfield, at the footof the Kinder Scout--a pleasant, busy little town, reached through alovely valley, and with two sweetly pretty women in it. At least theywere sweetly pretty then; one passed me on the bridge and, I think,smiled; and the other was standing at an open door, making anunremunerative investment of kisses upon a red-faced baby. But it isyears ago, Detroit Lions and I dare say they have both grown stout and snappishsince that time. Coming back, I saw an old man breaking stones, andit roused such strong longing in me to use my arms that I offered hima drink to let me take his place. He was a kindly old man and hehumored me. I went for those stones with the accumulated energy ofthree weeks, and did more work in half an hour than he had done allday. But it did not make Sweats Pas CHer him jealous.
Having taken the plunge, I went further and further into dissipation,going out Dame Vancouver Canucks for a long walk every morning and listening to the band inthe pavilion every evening. But the days still passed slowlynotwithstanding, and I was heartily glad when the last

Los Angeles Chargers Kvinnor 9sHX561ysn

a sliding panel were being pulled out, until a good-sized hole was left, through which I saw a head, looking down at me, outlined against the misty light behind it. The knotted end of a rope was passed through this aperture, and came dangling down to the dungeon floor. It was a good stout piece of hemp, strong enough to bear the weight of a heavy man, and I found, upon pulling at it, Halpa Naiset 3 in 1 Takki that it was firmly secured above. Clearly it was the desire of my unknown benefactor that I should ascend by it, so I went up hand over hand, and after some difficulty in squeezing my shoulders through the hole I succeeded in reaching the room above. While I was still rubbing my eyes after the sudden change from darkness into light, the rope was swiftly whisked up and the sliding Columbus Blue Jackets Drakter shutter closed once more. To those who were not in the secret there was nothing to throw light upon my disappearance.
I found myself in the presence of a stout short man clad in a rude jerkin and leather breeches, which gave him somewhat the appearance of a groom. He wore a broad felt hat drawn down New York Giants very low over his eyes, while the lower part of his face was swathed round with a broad cravat. In his hand he bore a horn lanthorn, by the light of which I saw that the room in which we were was of the same size as the dungeon beneath, and differed from it only in having a broad casement which looked out upon the park. There was no furniture in the chamber, but a great beam ran across it, to Scarpe Hogan 2016 Donna which the Maillot Valence CF Pas CHer rope had been fastened by which I ascended.
‘Speak low, friend,’ said the stranger. ‘The walls are thick and the doors are close, yet I would not have your guardians know by what means you have been spirited away.’
‘Truly, sir,’ I answered, ‘I can scarce credit that it is other than a dream. It is wondrous that my dungeon should be so easily broken into, and more wondrous still that I should find a friend who would be willing to risk so much for my sake.’
‘Look there!’ quoth he, holding Halpa Moncler Miehet 2017 down his lanthorn so as to cast its light on the part of the floor where the panel was fitted. Can you not see how old and crumbled is the stone-work which surrounds it? This opening in the roof is as old as the dungeon itself, and Bastian Schweinsteiger Tröja older far than the door by which you were led into it. For this was one of those bottle-shaped cells or oubliettes which hard men of old devised for the safe keeping of their captives. Once lowered through this hole into the stone-girt pit a man might eat his heart out, for his fate was sealed. Yet you see that the very device which once hindered escape has now brought freedom within your reach.’
‘Thanks to your clemency, your Grace,’ I answered, looking keenly at my companion.
‘Now out on these disguises!’ he cried, peevishly pushing back the broad-edged hat and disclosing, as I expected, the features of the Duke. ‘Even a blunt soldier lad can see through my attempts at concealment. I fear, Captain, that I should make a bad plotter, for my nature is as open — well, as thine is. I cannot better the simile.

New Balance Running Orange 32480 Cheap Gel Lyte Speed Shoes

me idea that this was a practical joke,Cheap Nike Air Max 2016 Shoes, the authorities were thick-headed persons who had heard too much of the real thing to be patient with an amateur highway-woman, and so they sentenced Mary Sandall to death in due form,Scarpe Scarpe Air Max 90 Scontate Scarpe Italia, although she was afterwards respited as a matter of course.
WILLIAM PEARE
William Peare was the next notability of the roads,Nike Magista Scarpe Italia, but it is not certain that he was the one who stopped Mr. Jeffery,Nike Free Run Flyknit 5.0, of Yateminster,Adidas Kanadia Tr2, on his way home from Weyhill,Scarpe Air Max Pink Scarpe Italia, 9th October 1780, and knocking him off his horse,Nike Elastico Finale Scarpe Italia, robbed him of £500 in bank-notes and £37 in coin. It was the same unknown,{229} doubtless, who during the same week robbed a Mrs. Turner,New Balance 420 Femme Bleu Marine, of Upton Scudamore,Tenis Adidas All Stars, of £45,Jordan Retro, in broad daylight. He was a ‘genteelly-dressed’ stranger. Making a loGoogle Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=422960&pid=485889&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid485889

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=1057328&pid=1313397&page=10&extra=page%3D1#pid1313397
返回列表