;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Kyrie Shoes design takes inspiration - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Kyrie Shoes design takes inspiration

Sometimes I'll write a song that feels relevant in the moment, but four years later, I don't want to sing it anymores heart is, and all the other drama this season will bring" Maybe when they get older I do wish, however, that reporters would be a little more rigorous about fact-checking people who take shots at me My friend Diane recently did a (really interesting) story for Health magazine about her love affair with the pot (she calls herself a neti "pothead"--ha!) is a better motto than  For years my number one denim shopping rule has been to buy the smallest size I can squeeze into
The Last Man on Earth airs Sundays on Fox at 9 P In other words,Air Max 90 KPU Upper, it's his most honest moment, and the time for you to ask questions and take the answers at face value without any interpretation of your ownDWhy Do Guys Joke About Infidelity? She goes from the girl who keeps second-guessing how her shirt is tied at a party to the one who goes to a skateboarding competition to openly support the boy Cher originally dismissed as not crushable (who Cher ultimately gives a thumbs up to, not only because Travis begins to show more focus,Air Max 90 Camo, but,KD 10 Black, well,Cheap Nike Air Max 90, she was a pretty likable character,LeBron Soldier 11, too)5 Spain 5 Sleep comes when you stop fighting it
Have some girls-only fun It To take the guesswork out of matching up your blush, eyeshadow, and lipsticks into one complete makeup style, her collection is divided into 10 different looks A week later I had Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery I was there to talk to my doctor about trying to have a babyone that both gives you a clear path to reach your goals and provides a simple framework for how much you can spend each week on all of the fun stuff," LearnVest founder Alexa von Tobel told Glamour The classiness is almost too much to takeCan it really be that our coffee fix is good for us? The answer may be yes, but it
Since then, she the Modern Family star explained,  And it's always best to test them in natural lights retro sense of style both on the red carpet and in her music  CoolMini is a new FDA-approved attachment for Coolsculptings a real he said/ she said account of a couple who were high school sweethearts, got married right after graduation, started our family pretty young and who continue to make it work day in and day out27 years and countingPhoto Credit:Think you don

Polo Pas Cher 09730 Zapatillas Nike Air Max Lunar 90 SP Moon

pocket, on the butt of the old brute’s own weapon.
“I only mean,Zapatillas Nike Air Max 90 Mujer,” he rejoined,Cheap Gel Saga Shoes, in a more conciliatory voice,Cheap Nike Air Max 98 Shoes, “that you strike me as being more open to reason than your flash friend.”
I said nothing to that,Zapatillas Nike Hyperdunk Mujer.
“On the other ‘and,Cheap Jordan Son Of Mars Shoes,” continued Levy, still more deliberately,Cheap Nike Zoom Hypercross Shoes, as though he really was comparing us in his mind; “on the other hand” stooping to pick up what he had dropped,Zapatillas Adidas NEO, “you don’t take so many risks. Raffles takes so many that he’s bound to land you both in the jug some day,Cheap Gel Respector Shoes, if he hasn’t done it this time. I believe he has,Cheap Nike Air Max 2015 Flyknit Shoes, myself. But it’s no use hollering before you’re out o’ the wood.”
I agreed,Grossist Polo Sverige, with more confidence than I felt.
“Yet I wonder he never thought of it,Google Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428183&pid=493170&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493170

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428119&pid=493169&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493169

Cheap Jordan 1 Shoes 65080 Cheap Jordan Jumpman Pro Shoes

s was from the Cimarron south to the Red River of Texas, on the ridge of the Staked Plains. They kept south in order to avoid,Cheap Originals Superstar Supercolor Shoes, so far as possible, the raiding parties of Cheyennes and Arapahoes, who were constantly trying to take horses from them. In those days—and still earlier—the Kiowas used to make frequent trips north to visit their old friends and neighbors,Cheap Jordan 9 Shoes, the Crows, but when they did this they kept away to the westward,Stripe Polo Sverige, close to the mountains, in order to avoid the camps of the Cheyennes. Nevertheless,Zapatillas Nike Free 4.0 V3 Hombre, such travelling parties were occasionally met by the Cheyennes or Arapahoes, and168 fights occurred. It was in such a fight that an old woman,Maillot France Pas Cher, now (1912) known as White Cow Woman,Zapatillas Nike Roshe Suede, or the Kiowa Woman,Zapatillas Nike Free OG 2014 iD Hombre, was captured. She was a white child,Maillot Tottenham Hotspur Pas Cher, taken from the whites by the Kiowas when two or three years of age,Zapatillas Under Armour Curry 2, and a year or two later captured from the Kiowas as stated by the Cheyennes. She is now supposed to be seventy-six or seventy-seven years old. The fight when she was captured took place in 1835,Cheap Running Pure Boost Shoes, or three yeGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428078&pid=493269&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493269

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428086&pid=493267&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493267

Cheap New Balance 998 Shoes 34478 Cheap Nike Shox Current Shoes

ood,Zapatillas Nike Air Max 90, debating whether to yield to their hunger or to their repugnance. When the party awoke next morning, nothing remained of poor Button but some of the larger bones.
On the 18th,Cheap Salomon XT Wings 3 Shoes, Lockwood and Brainard ascended a neighboring mountain and got a look at the country. The ascent was easy and they gained the top in a short time; altitude,Maillot Roumanie Pas Cher, 2,Zapatillas Nike Flyknit Air Max,008 feet. From this point they could see the “Chinese Wall” stretching off to the southwest forty miles, over hills and dales, as far as the glacier south of Fossil Mountain,Sweats Pas Cher, although Lockwood could not recognize that particular glacier. The glaciers at the two ends of the lake,Zapatillas Nike Kyrie 3 Kids, near Greely Fiord, were readily seen to be offshoots of the greater one, whose surface toward the south could be seen for 274 several miles. In that direction,Zapatillas Nike Chanclas, Lockwood took the bearings of several ice-capped mountains,Zapatillas Salomon Hombre RX MOC, one,Zapatillas Nike Air Max Thea, as he thought,Lång Ärmar Polo Sverige, identical with a very high mountain seen to the south from Antoinette Bay. The “Chinese Wall” had the same general aspect eveGoogle Links:

http://www.heartsy.com/guestbook/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428131&pid=493418&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493418

Cheap Running NMD XR4 Shoes 98409 Maillot Islande Pas Cher

te to you and express my heart-felt sorrow in losing him. We were dear friends for years, and a more upright and honorable man never lived,Cheap Running Ultra Boost 3.0 Shoes, and our regiment has lost a member who can never be replaced,Cheap Originals ZX 850 Shoes, and the memory of him who died far away from us can never be forgotten.”
In another letter a friend wrote as follows:
“Dr. B——, U. S. A.,Zapatillas UA SpeedForm Apollo, one of James’s most intimate and best friends,Zapatillas Air Presto Weave, desires me to say that, of all the men he knew, James was to him far dearer than any other. As for myself,Maillot Haïti Pas Cher, I shall always hold James dear to my heart,Maillot New York City FC Pas Cher, and hope some day,Zapatillas Nike Lunar Hypergamer, when all things pass away,Zapatillas Salomon Hombre Speedcross 3, to meet him in that happy land where our loved ones are gone.”
In another letter occurs the following:
“Lockwood was among the best young officers of the regiment. Very attentive to duty,Maillots Pas Cher, and correct in habits,Zapatillas Nike Dunk SB Medio Cortar, his promise of usefulness was unusually great. I hope that the knowledge of duty well performed, and under the most trying circumstances, may in some degree ameliorate your gGoogle Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428092&pid=493444&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493444

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428135&pid=493445&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493445

Zapatillas Nike Cortez Anti-Fur Mujer 87974 Cheap Nike Blazer Mid Shoes

4} fact that the sign-board has since disappeared. ‘A faded,Zapatillas Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse, and an ancient dragon he was; and many a wintry storm of rain,Zapatillas Nike Air Max 2013 niño grandes, snow,Barn Ralph Lauren Polo Sverige, sleet, and hail had changed his colour from a gaudy blue to a faint, lack-lustre shade of grey. But there he hung; rearing in a state of monstrous imbecility on his hind legs; waxing,Kort Ärmar Polo Sverige, with every month that passed,Cheap Running Pure Boost Shoes, so much more dim and shapeless,Cheap Puma Suede Shoes, that as you gazed on him at one side of the sign-board, it seemed as if he must be gradually melting through it, and coming out upon the other.’
The ‘Green Dragon’ is a quaint gabled village inn,Maillot République Tchèque Pas Cher, standing back from the road. It is even more ancient than any one,Cheap New Balance Cross Country Shoes, judging only from its exterior,Zapatillas Adidas, would suppose,Maillot Pumas UNAM Pas Cher, for a fine fifteenth-century mantelpiece, adorned with carved crocGoogle Links:

http://www.archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=12174080&pid=17124879&page=59&extra=page%3D1#pid17124879

http://www.lijian.net/?page_id=29

Zapatillas Nike Roshe Trainer 76412 Maillot Aston Villa Pas Cher

e horses, and proceeded to move camp. Martin and his family remained sitting by the fire. However,Maillot Chili Pas Cher, the other Iroquois brought them along on some of their horses,Pony Kortbyxor Sverige, and at night old men came to Ross to intercede with him,Stripe Polo Sverige, begging him to give back the horses to Martin. After much persuasion he did so,Maillot Aston Villa Pas Cher, and the example was not forgotten either by the Iroquois or by others of the trappers.
The party proceeded eastward with disappointing results,Cheap Nike Kaishi 2.0 Shoes, for they found few beaver. Before long, therefore, they turned back,Tröja Sverige, and,Zapatillas Nike Wavy Medionight Navy, passing over the divide between the Salmon and Goddin Rivers,Zapatillas Salomon Mujer RX MOC, Ross sent off eight men to trap it downstream, but made them leave their horses behind,Cheap Nike Blazer Low Shoes, in order that they might more readily conceal themselves from the enemy, for Piegan Blackfeet were thought to be in the country. Meantime, the main party went off to John Day’s Valley to supply themselves with buffalo meat,Équipes Nationales Pas Cher, for recently105 game had been scarce and they had been wasteful of food when they had passed through a country of abundance.
From a cGoogle Links:

http://www.lsjhqzx.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428210&pid=493628&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493628

Zapatillas Nike Dunk SB Medio Cortar 69686 Zapatillas Nike Kobe 10 Hombres

lane leads to the downs that roll away boldly to the sea,Cheap Nike Lunar 2016 Shoes, coming in little over a mile to ‘chilly Chilcombe,Kort Ärmar Polo Sverige,’ a tiny hamlet with a correspondingly tiny church tucked away among the great rounded shoulders of the hills,Zapatillas Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Hombre, but not so securely sheltered but that the eager winds find their way to it and render both name and epithet eminently descriptive. The population of Chilcombe,Maillot Athletic Bilbao Pas Cher, according to the latest census,Cheap Nike Shox Current Shoes, is twenty-four,Maillot Northern Irlande Pas Cher, and the houses six; and it is,Zapatillas Nike Blazer Alto Mujer, accordingly,Cheap Running Yeezy Boost 330 Shoes, quite in order that the church should be regarded as the smallest{286} in England. There are many of these ‘smallest churches,Zapatillas Nike Kobe 10 Hombres,’ and the question as to which really deserves the title is not likely to be determined until an expedition is fitted out to visit all these rival claimantsGoogle Links:

http://www.heartsy.com/guestbook/

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428143&pid=493686&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493686

Maillot Aston Villa Pas Cher 01439 Cheap Salomon XT Hornet Shoes

up to his neck in mortgages and writs,Träningsoverall Sverige, an extremely Great Personage. Let us, therefore,Zapatillas Nike Kobe 12 Hombres, take our hats off as humbly as we know how to do.
When he was at his country-place he worshipped at the little village church of Amport. Sometimes he did not worship,Maillot Chili Pas Cher, but slept,Cheap Nike SB Koston 3 Hyperfeel Shoes, lulled off to the Land of Nod by the roaring fire he kept in his room-like pew. On one occasion it chanced that he was wide awake,Tank Top Sverige, and,Lång Ärmar Polo Sverige, like the illustrious Sir Roger de Coverley,Cheap UA SpeedForm® Gemini Shoes, leant upon the door of that pew, and gazed around to satisfy himself that all his tenantry were present. Then an awful thing happened, the hinges of the door broke,Zapatillas Nike Shox Roadster 12, and it fell with a great clatter to the ground,Zapatillas Nike Blazer Alto Mujer, and the Marquis with it. He said ‘Damn!’ with great fervour and unction,Cheap Nike Paul George Shoes, and everybody laughed. Google Links:

http://www.xzzfhg.com/shownews.asp?id=17

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428153&pid=493761&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493761

Zapatillas Nike Air Max TN GBajoing 40449 Zapatillas Nike Shox Turbo 12

ry night, and visits again in the morning; sometimes oftener, according to distance, or other circumstances. The beaver taken in the traps are always conveyed to the camp,Zapatillas Nike Free Trainer 3.0 V3, skinned,Zapatillas Nike Air Max TN I, stretched,Maillot Atlanta United Pas Cher, dried, folded up with the hair in the inside,Maillot Hambourg SV Pas Cher, laid by, and the flesh used for food. No sooner, therefore,Zapatillas Nike Air Max TN IX Terra Ninety, has a hunter visited his traps, set them again, and looked out for some other place, than he returns to the camp, to feast,Zapatillas Nike Kyrie 3 Kids, and enjoy the pleasures of an idle day.
“There is, however, much anxiety and danger in going through the ordinary routine of a trapper’s duty. For as the enemy is generally lurking about among the rocks and hiding-places, watching an opportunity,Cheap Nike Cortez SP Shoes, the hunter has to keep a constant lookout; and the gun is often in one hand, while the trap is in the other. But when several are together, which is often the case in suspicious places,Zapatillas Nike Air Foamposite, one-half set the traps,Cheap UA Stephen Curry 2.5 Shoes, and the other half keep guard over them. Yet notwithstanding80 all their precautions,Zapatillas Nike Air Max Hombres, some of them fall victims to Indian treachery.
“The camGoogle Links:

http://www.archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=6761527&pid=17124925&page=44&extra=page%3D1#pid17124925

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=428092&pid=493855&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid493855

Aston Villa Barn 8aQm524iwo

were the tentacles with which the strange child had penetrated me.
My reaction was a Halpa Naiset Cg Kensington Parka CG55 violent and rather panicky rebellion. I flaunted before John the new-found normal sexual attraction which he himself had pointed out to me, and I ridiculed the notion that I was psychologically his captive. He replied, “Well, be careful. Don’t spoil your life for me.” It was strange to be talking like this to a child of less than ten years old. It was distressing to feel that he knew more about me than I knew about myself. For in spite of my denial, I knew that he was right.
Looking back, I recognize that John’s interest in my case was partly due to curiosity about a relationship which he himself could not yet experience, partly to straightforward affection for a well-known companion, partly to the need to understand as fully as possible one whom he Halpa Naiset Cg Hybridge Lite Vest intended to use for his own ends. For it is clear that he did intend to use me, that he did not for a moment intend me to free myself. He wanted my affair with the Pax-like girl to go forward and complete itself not only because, as my friend, he espoused my need, but also because, if I were to give it up for his Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Force 1 Naisten sake, I should become a Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Donna vindictive rather than a willing slave. He preferred, I imagine, Ostaa Halpa Nike Zoom Speed Trainer 3 to be served by a free and roving hound rather than by a chained and hungry wolf.
His feeling for individuals of the species which, as a species, he heartily despised, was a strange blend of contempt and respect, detachment and Scarpe Nike Free 5.0 Donna affection. He despised us for our BVB Borussia Dortmund Barn stupidity and fecklessness; he respected us for our occasional efforts to surmount our natural disabilities. Though he used us for his own ends with calm aloofness, he could also, when fate or our own folly brought us into trouble, serve us with surprising humility and devotion.
His growing capacity for personal relationships with members of the inferior species was shown most quaintly in his extraordinary friendship with a little girl of six. Judy’s home was close to John’s, and she had come to regard John

Halpa Miehet Cg Banff Parka 0cJE663xfb

allelograms, resembling both in their size and shape the shivered fragments, lying at the base Dame New Jersey Devils of Minnesota Wild Drakter the northern ranges, to which I have already had occasion to call attention.
Although the ground on which we slept was not many yards square, and there was little or nothing on it to eat, the poor animals, loose as they were, did not venture to trespass on the adamantine plain by which they were on all sides surrounded.
On the 27th we continued onwards, obliged to keep the course by taking bearings on any prominent though trifling object in front. At ten miles there was a sensible fall of some few feet from the level of the Stony Desert, as I shall Maillot Chili Pas CHer henceforth call it, and we descended into a belt of polygonum of about two miles Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 2016 Naisten in breadth, that separated it from another feature, apparently of equal extent but of Maillot Allemagne Pas CHer very different character. This was an earthy plain, on which likewise there was no vegetation; resembling in appearance a boundless piece of ploughed land, on which floods had settled and subsided — the earth seemed to have once been mud and then dried. It had been impossible to ascertain the fall or dip of the Stony Desert, but somewhat to the west of our course on the earthy plain there were numerous channels, which as we advanced seemed to be making to a common centre towards the N.E. Here and there a polygonum bush was growing on the edge of the channels; and some of them contained the muddy dregs of what had been pools of water. Over this Scarpe Nike Free 5.0 Uomo field of earth we continued to advance almost all day, without knowing whether we were getting still farther into it, or working our way out. About an hour before sunset, this point was settled beyond doubt, by the sudden appearance of some hills over the line of the horizon, raised above their true position Shinji Kagawa Tröja by refraction. They bore somewhat to the westward of north, but were too distant for speculation upon their character. It was very clear, however, that there was a termination to the otherwise apparently boundless level on which we were, in that direction, i

Maillot São Paulo FC Pas CHer 7fEH496non

stances were such as to warp him, for he found himself alone in a world of beings whom he regarded as only half human.
It was in his fourteenth year that John’s new consciousness of himself first appeared, and shortly after his fourteenth birthday that it expressed itself in what I can only call an orgy of ruthless vamping. I myself Halpa Miehet Cg Borden Bomber was one of the few Oakland Raiders Kvinnor persons within his circle at whom he never “set his cap,” and I was exempt only Inter Milan Drakt Barn because he could not regard me as fair game. I was his Toni Kroos Tröja slave, his hound, toward whom he felt a certain responsibility. One other who escaped was Judy; for there again he felt no need to enforce his attractiveness, and there again he felt responsibility and affection.
So far as I know, his first serious affair was with the unfortunate Stephen, now a consciously grown-up young man who went to Angel di Maria Tröja business every day. Stephen had a girl friend whom he took out on Saturdays on his motor-bike. One Saturday, when John and I were returning from a business trip in my car (we had visited a rubber factory), we stopped for tea Maillot West Ham United Pas CHer at a popular roadside café. We found Stephen and his girl inside, almost ready to leave. John persuaded them to “stay and talk to us for a bit.” The girl was obviously reluctant, having perhaps already had reason to dislike John’s behaviour toward her man; but Stephen delayed departure. Then began a most distressing scene. John behaved toward Stephen in a manner calculated to eclipse the young woman at his side. He prattled. He sparkled with just the right standard of wit to fascinate Stephen and pass over the head of his simple companion. He kept the whole conversation well beyond her powers, occasionally appealing to her in a manner likely to trap her into making herself ridiculous. He faced Stephen now with the shy hauteur of a deer, now with seductiveness. Beats In örat He found excuses to move about the room and display his curiously feline, though also coltish, grace. Stephen was obviously captivated against his will, and, I feel sure, not for the first time. Toward the

Maillot Galatasaray Pas CHer 2oMh453lkj

to tell Mary of the arrangement; to say it was the only way she could think of to keep him from the gin-palace; to urge Mary to come too, for her heart smote her at the idea of leaving the poor affectionate girl alone. But Mary had friends among the neighbours, she said, who would come in and sit a bit with her, it was all right; but father —
He was there by them as she would have spoken more. He had shaken off his emotion, as if he was ashamed of having ever given way to it; and had even o’erleaped himself so much that he assumed a sort of bitter mirth, like the crackling of thorns under a pot.
‘I’m going to take my tea wi’ her father, I am!’
But he slouched his cap low down over his brow as he went out into the street, and looked neither to the right nor to the left, while he tramped along by Margaret’s side; he feared being upset by the words, still more the looks, of sympathising neighbours. So he and Margaret walked in silence.
As he got near the street in which he knew she lived, he looked down at Toni Kroos Drakt his clothes, his hands, and shoes.
‘I should m’appen ha’ cleaned mysel’, first?’
It certainly would Belgia Drakt Barn have been desirable, but Margaret assured him he should be allowed to go into the yard, and have soap and towel provided; she could not let him slip out of her hands just then.
While he followed the house-servant along the passage, and through the kitchen, stepping cautiously on every dark mark in the pattern of the oil-cloth, in order to conceal his dirty foot-prints, Margaret ran upstairs. She met Dixon on the landing.
‘How is mamma? — where is papa?’
Missus was tired, and gone into her own Edinson Cavani Drakt room. She had wanted to go to bed, but Dixon had persuaded her to lie down on the sofa, and have her tea brought to her there; it would Atlanta Falcons be better than getting restless by being too long in bed.
So far, so good. But where was Mr. Hale? In the drawing-room. Margaret Pittsburgh Steelers Kvinnor went in half breathless with the hurried Lionel Messi Tröja story she had to tell. Of Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Naisten course, she told it incompletely; and

Scarpe Nike VaporMax Uomo 0eQr848vgv

r heart, and however loathsome the filth awaiting her — the Dame Boston Bruins feeling of insult will elevate and purify her . . . by hatred . . . h’m! Jacksonville Jaguars Barn . . . perhaps, too, by forgiveness . . . . Will all that make things easier for her though? . . . ”
And, indeed, I will ask on my own account here, an idle question: which is better — cheap happiness or exalted sufferings? Well, which is better?
So I dreamed as Maillot Suède Pas CHer I sat at home that evening, almost dead with the pain in my soul. Never had I endured such suffering and remorse, yet could there have been the faintest doubt when I ran out from my lodging that I should turn back half-way? I never met Liza again and I have heard nothing of her. I will add, too, that I remained for a long time afterwards pleased with the phrase about the benefit from resentment and hatred in spite of the fact that I almost fell ill from misery.
. . . . .
Even now, so many years later, all this is somehow a very evil memory. I have many evil memories now, but . . . hadn’t I better end my “Notes” here? I believe I made a mistake in beginning to write them, anyway I have felt ashamed all the time I’ve Pittsburgh Penguins Drakter been writing this story; so it’s hardly literature so much as a corrective punishment. Why, to tell long stories, showing how Liverpool Drakt Barn I have spoiled my life through morally rotting in my corner, through lack of Baltimore Ravens fitting environment, through divorce from real life, and rankling spite in my underground world, would certainly not be interesting; a novel needs a hero, and all the traits New Jersey Devils Barn for an anti-hero are EXPRESSLY gathered together here, and what matters most, it all produces an unpleasant impression, for we are all divorced from life, we are all cripples, every one of us, more or less. We are so divorced from it that we feel at once a sort of loathing for real life, and so cannot bear to be reminded of it. Why, we have come almost to looking upon real life as an effort, almost as hard work, and we are all privately agreed that it is better in books. And why do we fuss and fume sometimes? Why ar
返回列表