;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys From China 67821_all_ - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Maillot Côte d'Ivoire Pas CHer 4dUY769lhd

t to hear people talk, and know what is going on round about me. And to read a different kind of books; books that would really amuse me, and give me something I could think about with pleasure. Life will be a burden to me before long if I don’t have more freedom.’
‘Freedom?’
‘Yes, I don’t think there’s any harm in saying that.’
‘Freedom?’ He glared at her. ‘I shall begin to think that you wish you had never married me.’
‘I should only wish that if I were made to feel that you shut me Benfica Barn up in a house and couldn’t trust me to go where I chose. Suppose the thought took you that you would go and Los Angeles Chargers walk about the City some Maillot Croatie Pas CHer afternoon, and you wished to go alone, Kun Aguero Tröja just to be more at ease, should I have a right to forbid you, or grumble at you? And yet you are very Chile Drakt Barn dissatisfied if I wish to go anywhere alone.’
‘But here’s the old confusion. I am a man; you are a woman.’
‘I can’t see that that makes any difference. A woman ought to go about just as freely as a man. I don’t think it’s just. When I have done my work at home I think I ought to be every bit as free as you are — every bit as free. And I’m sure, Edmund, that love needs freedom if it is to remain love in truth.’
He looked at her keenly.
‘That’s a dreadful thing for you to say. So, if Maillot BV 09 Borussia Dortmund Pas CHer I disapprove of your becoming the kind of woman that acknowledges no law, you will cease to love me?’
‘What law do you mean?’
‘Why, the natural law that points out a woman’s place, and’— he added, with shaken voice —‘commands her to follow her husband’s guidance.’
‘Now you Scarpe Nike Roshe Run Uomo are angry. We mustn’t talk about it any more just now.’
She rose and poured out a glass of water. Her hand trembled as she drank. Widdowson fell into gloomy abstraction. Later, as they lay side by side, he wished to renew the theme, but Monica would not talk; she declared herself too sleepy, turned her back to him, and soon slept indeed.
That night the weather became stormy; a roaring wind swept the
返回列表