;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL China plps3t21 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Marco Fabian Jersey 7519Aaron Ramsey JerseyManchester City Jersey

and hem him inon every side. In the busy street, in the crowded room, in the grindof work, in the whirl of pleasure, amid the many or amid thefew--wherever men congregate together, wherever the music of humanspeech is heard and human thought is flashed from human eyes, there,shunned and solitary, the shy man, Edmonton Oilers Kepsar like a leper, stands apart. Hissoul is full of love and longing, but the world knows it not. Theiron mask of shyness is riveted before his face, and the man beneathis never seen. Genial words and hearty norwegian fur jacka greetings are ever rising tohis lips, but they die away in unheard whispers behind the steelclamps. His heart aches for the weary brother, but his sympathy isdumb. Ivan Perisic Jersey Contempt and indignation against wrong choke up his throat, andfinding no safety-valve whence in passionate utterance they may burstforth, they only turn in again and harm him. All the hate and scornand love of a deep nature such as the shy man is ever cursed by festerand corrupt within, instead of Sergio Ramos Jersey spending themselves abroad, and sourhim into a misanthrope and cynic.
Yes, shy men, like ugly women, have a bad time of it in this world, togo through which with any Juventus Pelipaita comfort needs the hide of a rhinoceros.
Thick skin is, indeed, our moral clothes, and without it we are notfit to be seen about in civilized society. A poor gasping, blushingcreature, with trembling knees and twitching hands, is a painful sightto every one, and if it cannot cure itself, the sooner it goes andhangs itself the better.
The disease can be cured. For the comfort of the shy, I can assurethem of that from personal experience. I do not like speaking aboutmyself, as may have been noticed, but in the cause Nike Air Max 2018 of humanity I onthis occasion will do so, and will confess that at one time I was, asthe young man in the Bab Ballad says, "the shyest of the shy," and"whenever I was introduced to any pretty maid, my knees they knockedtogether just as if I was afraid." Now, I would--nay, have--on thisvery day before yesterday I did the deed. Ghana Pelipaita Alone and entirely bymyself (as the school-boy said in translating the "Bellum Gallicum")did I beard Wes Morgan Jersey a railway refreshment-room young lady in her own lair. Irebuked her in terms of mingled bitterness and sorrow for hercallousness and want of condescension. I insisted, courteously butfirmly, on being accorded that deference and attention that was theright of the traveling Briton, and at the end I looked her full in theface. Need I say more?
True, immediately after doing so I left the room with what maypossibly have appeared to be precipitation and without waiting for anyrefreshment. But that was because I had changed my mind, not becauseI was frightened, you understand.
One consolation that shy folk can take unto themselves is that shynessis certainly no Paris Saint Germain Psg Tröja sign of stupidity. It is Athletic Bilbao Pelipaita easy enough for bull-headedclowns to sneer at nerves, Ottawa Senators Lasten Pelipaidat but the highest natures are not necessarilythose Javier Hernandez Jersey containing the greatest amount of moral brass. The horse is notan inferior animal to the cock-sparrow, nor the deer of the forest tothe pig. Shyness simply means extreme senslinks:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

http://www.ticovision.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

http://www.blogharbor.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi
返回列表