;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys Wholesale lucx0omy - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys Wholesale lucx0omy

Two armed men stormed the home of Jacob Mootoo, age 55,Maillot Coupe Du Monde 2018 2 Etoiles, and his common-law wife, Vimla Motee, 27, of Alness Village on the Corentyne.Mootoo is also the proprietor of J. Mootoo Off Licence Grocery Shop located in the bottom flat of the home. Mootoo’s sister-in-law Devina Motee was also in the home at the time of the robbery.During a visit to Mootoo’s business, Kaieteur News was told by the businessman that he had just retired to bed at approximately 10:30 PM Saturday.After some time,Arsenal Fc Shop Sale, it began to rain. “I got up to lock the windows when I hear a smashing on the glass in my room so I ain’t waste time I run downstairs fuh me cutlass”. Mootoo told this publication that as he was running back up the steps he was met halfway by two gunshots in his direction. This, he noted, prompted him to run back downstairs.He disclosed that while downstairs, “I hear me sister in law screaming and the man dem asking fuh money”.The men, according to Mootoo searched stuffed animals,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, tearing them apart in the process, searched the closets and drawers in the home but soon after cut short their 10 minutes of terror after they heard the police sirens from a distance.He stated that the men used a length of post to break in the window.The men,Cheap Jerseys From China, according to the sister-in-law,Chaussure Jordan Pas Cher Femme, Devina Motee escaped through the said window they entered. After they left Mootoo said that the police arrived.The businessman told this publication that both men were masked and the ordeal lasted approximately 10 minutes. Police sources have confirmed that two spent shells were recovered at the scene and the weapon believed to be used was a 9mm pistol.The men reportedly escaped with two Samsung Galaxy S5 cellphones worth $80,Blake Swihart Jersey,000 each and an undisclosed amount of cash.No-one has since been arrested as investigations are ongoing.Meanwhile, Mootoo told Kaieteur News that he no longer feels safe in his community and stated that he is “fed up” of the escalating crime in the country. According to the frustrated businessman, “Dem dis ah chase way all dem businessman”.He added that he applied for a firearm licence to protect himself and family but to date has not received a reply.The couple wants the relevant authorities to find the perpetrators as soon as possible as they still remain fearful that they might return.
返回列表