;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Yeezy Authentic vbanepxw - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Yeezy Authentic vbanepxw

Takes flight at BarbadosDesigner Andrew Harris“Set goals, learn all you can from Richard Young and Sonia Noel, don’t get caught up with the glitz and glamour and put God first,” said Guyanese Men’s wear Designer, Andrew Harris to the competitors in this year’s designers’ portfolio.Hailing from Beteverwagting on the East Coast of Demerara, Harris, who describes himself as a very down-to-earth individual who loves a good laugh, copped the accolade of 2008 Young Designer of the Year and the designer portfolio title during the Carifesta X celebrations in Guyana, has taken his status a notch higher.Creating quite a stir in Barbados and other Caribbean islands recently,Wholesale Adidas Shoes China, Harris officially launched his 2009 casual collection at the Barbados Manufacturers’ Exhibition (BMEX) International Trade Fair and was one of the well-received designers among the stellar line-up who presented. He added a few more pieces to the collection he recently showed at St. Vincent’s major fashion event, Carnival Catwalk.Currently back in Barbados where he resides with relatives, Harris is preparing for next month’s Guyana Fashion Weekend. He told this publication that he’s coming to “eat-up” the catwalk and show that there is much positive among young Guyanese men also.He expressed hope that there is encouragement for more Guyanese men to be debonair, at work,Cheap Shoes Online, at home and at play. “I’m no fashion Guru yet, but while I like the jeans and jersey, I think that young men need to start thinking outside the box, and my creations cut across that line.”One of the creations out of the new Andrew Harris Men’s Wear fashion line The founder and owner of the fashion label, Andrew Harris Men’s Wear, he says “I’m very passionate about what I do and I am determined to reach the goals I have set for my life.”“DARE TO BE BOLD”The Andrew Harris Men’s Wear (AHMW) label features pieces for men that are unique and innovative and embodies masculinity on every design and is appropriate for every individual with relevance to every lifestyle,Kanken Bag Sale, the designer says.Harris revealed that his designs are inspired by nature fused with European cuts and contemporary styles brought to life, and are made from Italian linen,Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes, Cotton, Drill, Sheer and Scotch Gad. Bold paintings and macramé knots are trademarks of AHMW clothing that are complemented with one of a kind handcrafted men’s bags and accessories made from leather, Burlap, Mango Wood, copper and beads all accentuated with an acrylic finish.Since his showing at BMEX Fashion Showcase, Harris’s clientele has been significantly boosted, landing him the opportunity to design for the Prime Minister of Barbados, David Thompson,NBA Jerseys From China, as well as other government officials, lawyers and businessmen. He was also recently contracted to dress one of the Caribbean’s leading Soca bands “Krosfyah” to perform at one of their Cropover events. Soon persons will be able to find his clothing in Bridgetown,Andrew Benintendi Jersey, Barbados, at Prasix Men’s Store.The Andrew Harris Men’s Wear fashion label was created in 2006 for those Caribbean men who want to be fashion forward and it features Sports Wear,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Casual Wear, Semi-Formal Wear and Formal-Classical wear.
返回列表